Tour Edge Exotics CBX Hybrid
Hybrid/Irons GapWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
The very nature of the hybrid design, with its low center of gravity, shallow face height and wide sole, make it a category of clubs that all players can benefit from, when properly fit.
By analyzing your swing characteristics and determining the longest iron in your set that you hit consistently, the proper loft (trajectory and distance control, distance gapping), length (distance control, accuracy), and shaft flex (distance and accuracy control, feel) of hybrids can be determined to improve your performance from the difficult "long iron" distances. Call your local Golf Galaxy store today to book your Hybrid/Irons Gap Analysis.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Push the boundaries of your game while playing the Tour Edge Exotics CBX Hybrid. A thinner, stronger Beta Ti Cup Face is combo-brazed to the hypersteel body to more precisely position weighting and CG for fine-tuned performance. Variable Face Thickness technology maximizes power and performance on more impact locations across the face. A speed ramp sole design pairs with carbon sole weighting to optimize turf interaction, speed and launch.
- Designed to push the boundaries of low-spin distance and tour-inspired workability/feel
- Exotics hybrid engineers found the absolute CG location to enable more precise club head weighting
- Beta Titanium cup face and hypersteel body combo-brazed for precise weighting and CG positioning
- Advanced Beta TI Cup Face is thinner and stronger to deliver unprecedented distance and performance
- Speed ramp sole construction minimizes turf interaction to maintain club head speed through impact
- Carbon sole weighting helps move weight precisely to deliver more power with lower spin rates
Project X HZRDUS Black 85 Graphite Shaft:
- Ideal for golfers with an aggressive tempo who want to minimize launch and spin rates for accuracy
- Delivers distance to stronger and more aggressive golfers without sacrificing performance and control
- Increased stiffness along the full length of the shaft to help golfers put more power behind the ball
- Backweighting allows for additional mass to be added to the head for increased ball speed
Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Silver TiNi 70/80 Graphite Shaft:
- Premium elastic Titanium Nickel (TiNi) wire allows energy to be loaded and unloaded with greater efficiency
- Extra strength in the tip section allows for tighter shot dispersion, even for players with higher swing speeds
- Low Resin Content (L.R.C.) Prepeg with up to 15% more carbon fiber and 13% less resin than traditional prepegs
- L.R.C. creates a higher density of carbon fibers without adding weight for added strength and enhanced feel
- Variable Torque System optimizes performance by targeting shaft torque and frequency for fine-tuned conditioning
- Brand : Tour Edge
- Web ID: 18TEDMCBXHYBRDHZRHYB