Odyssey Toulon Design Las Vegas H7 Stoke Lab Putter
Putter FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Putter Fitting custom tailors your putter to your stature and style, giving you the best opportunity to roll the ball true on the greens.
A certified fitter determine your proper length, which is important to both the distance and accuracy of a putt and is critical to putting consistent. Loft is fit to optimize the roll of a putt and is a key feature in distance control in putting. We uncover the proper lie to help with the directional control.
In addition, we find the best total weight and swing weight to aid in distance control and the overall feel of the putter. Fit the design of the putter to your ability, and you'll have the best chance to improve your putting statistics, including putts made, 2-putts and total number of putts.
Leave Golf Galaxy with a putter that gives you distance control and a smooth roll of the ball every time you stroke it. Call today to book your Putter Fitting.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Upgrade your game with a premium putter from the Odyssey Toulon Collection. The fastest-growing milled putter in golf features a deep diamond mill across the face with a small groove to improve the quality of the roll. The new Stroke Lab Design with a Stroke Lab shaft provides incredible tempo and consistency, while the Charcoal Smoke finish highlights the beautiful craftsmanship of this performance-driven putter.
Toulon Design Las Vegas H7 Putter:
Fanged toe hang mallet, featuring Odyssey’s multi-material Stroke Lab shaft, a ¾ offset design, a 20g steel soleplate, and a deep diamond mill across the face.
Toulon Design Putters – Performance Driven Design:
- Premium putter borne of the intersection of look, sound, feel, and technology
- Designed as a union of premium materials, intelligent design, expert craftsmanship, beautiful shaping, and advanced performance technology
- Crafted and meticulously milled from a solid block of 303 stainless steel for detailed precision
- Revolutionary new Stroke Lab Design, with a Stroke Lab shaft for incredible tempo and consistency
- Striking Charcoal Smoke finish displays beautiful craftsmanship and an appealing look
Deep Diamond Mill Across the Face:
- Deep cross-hatch grooves are engineered across the entire face to control sound and feel by channeling vibration
- Small groove inside each diamond pattern is designed to improve the quality of the roll
Multi-Material Stroke Lab Shaft and Grip Components:
- Tip-heavy Stroke Lab graphite/steel shaft relocates weight into each end of the putter to elevate performance dynamics
- Stroke Lab shaft is slightly stiffer and lower torque compared to standard putter shafts for better control of the heavier head
- Additional weight in the sole and butt end of the grip helps golfers consistently repeat a smoother, more accurate putting stroke
- Odyssey Stroke Lab Pistol Putter Grip features a midsize profile and traditional pistol shaping to promote player-preferred feel
- Odyssey Stroke Lab Oversize Putter Grip features a jumbo profile and non-taper shaping to promote even grip pressure
Exclusive Interview with Sean Toulon, Senior Vice President, Callaway and Odyssey:
- Brand : Odyssey
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Web ID: 19CWYUTLNLSVGSH7PPTR
|Model||Loft||Lie||Length||Offset||Toe Hang||Head Weight|
|Las Vegas H7||3°||70°||33" / 34" / 35"||3/4 Shaft||33°||365g|