Top Flite Kids' 8 Iron (Height 46” – 52”)
Iron FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Our Iron Fittings are a detailed, step-by-step process to determine what the key specifications of irons should be for you. We address your loft (distance control and gapping), lie (directional control), shaft flex (distance and trajectory control, feel), club length (distance and accuracy control, comfort), grip size (directional control, feel and security), swing weight (feel and swing control) and set make-up (distance gapping).
Through an interview and thorough swing analysis, we determine what specifications you need to optimize your iron play.
Whether you're buying a new set of irons, or customizing your current set, properly fit irons can maximize distance and optimize accuracy. Stick your irons closer than ever before, call your local Golf Galaxy store to set up your Iron Fitting.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Teach your aspiring golfer how to hit approach shots with the Junior 8 Iron. Designed for golfers ages 5 to 9 and height 46” to 52”, this iron features perimeter weighting and a wide sole design for improved turf interaction and forgiveness on impacts across the face. Low Center of Gravity placement helps beginners achieve ideal launch and trajectory. Junior shaft and grip components facilitate learning with the Top Flite® Junior 8 Iron.
- Iron composition and specs engineered for golfers ages 5 to 9 and height 46” to 52”
- Perimeter weight placement improves forgiveness and distance on impacts across the face
- Wide sole design improves turf interaction through impact for cleaner golf ball contact
- Low Center of Gravity placement helps beginners hit longer and higher shots
- Lightweight, junior flex composite shaft helps generate a faster swing
- Undersized junior grip encourages correct, light grip pressure
- Brand : Top Flite
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Web ID: 16TFLYTF2016JR588JLC
- SKU: 16509214