Tommy Armour TA1 Irons – (Steel)
Iron FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Our Iron Fittings are a detailed, step-by-step process to determine what the key specifications of irons should be for you. We address your loft (distance control and gapping), lie (directional control), shaft flex (distance and trajectory control, feel), club length (distance and accuracy control, comfort), grip size (directional control, feel and security), swing weight (feel and swing control) and set make-up (distance gapping).
Through an interview and thorough swing analysis, we determine what specifications you need to optimize your iron play.
Whether you're buying a new set of irons, or customizing your current set, properly fit irons can maximize distance and optimize accuracy. Stick your irons closer than ever before, call your local Golf Galaxy store to set up your Iron Fitting.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Gain the performance advantage while playing Tommy Armour TA1 Irons. Designed to equip golfers with the perfect combination of distance and forgiveness, TA1 Irons feature a super thin, super-fast CS450 Maraging Steel Face with a Cup Face construction for faster ball speeds. The Progressive Set Design utilizes a hollow body construction in the long irons (4-7) and an undercut cavity construction in the short irons (8-GW) to enable balanced performance.
Progressive Set Design
- Progressive head constructions optimize Center of Gravity placement for performance through the set
- Long irons (4-7) feature a hollow body construction to provide a lower, deeper CG location for higher launch
- Short irons (8-GW) feature an undercut cavity design to provide a low CG location with greater control on scoring shots
- DISTANCE: Super thin, super-fast CS450 Maraging Steel Face with a Cup Face construction produces faster ball speeds for longer distance across the face
- ACCURACY: Progressive Set Design with Tungsten Sole Weighting optimizes Center of Gravity placement for performance through the set. Tungsten Toe Weight moves the CG low and away from the heel for even more forgiveness on off center hits
- FEEL: Multi-material construction and Vibration Dampening Insert combine to produce an exceptionally soft, solid feel
- Designed to provide the perfect combination of distance and forgiveness in a game-improvement iron
- Perimeter weight placement optimizes MOI and forgiveness on impacts across the entire face
- Each club features optimized weight placement and cavity design for fine-tuned performance
- Lamkin UTx Grip enables optimal grip security in all conditions
KBS Tour 95 Steel Shaft
- Designed for players seeking higher trajectory, additional spin and maximum distance
- 20% lighter than standard shafts, assisting to increase overall swing and ball speeds
- Moment of Inertia (MOI) analysis increases shaft stability from grip to club head
- Proportional mass/radius reduction during step progression for performance
- Flex: R / S | Weight: 109g (R), 114g (S) | Trajectory: Mid (R/S)
- Brand : Tommy Armour Golf
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Web ID: 18AV3MTSTLRNSTMRHIRN
- SKU: 18765069