Tommy Armour Men's VCG Wedge – (Steel)
Wedge FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Through an interview and an evaluation of your wedge technique, we can determine the proper type(s) and loft(s) of wedges that are best suited for you.
Sole design, loft and club length are the key elements. Based on the interview and short game swing analysis, we determine the proper wedge sole design to optimize performance on the short approaches and scoring shots around the green. We find the best loft options based on your current set make-up and the distance gapping needs that enhance your ability to control distance and trajectory on short approaches, chip shots, pitches and sand shots. The proper length of each wedge is measured to further enhance your distance and control.
Discover your desired feel in the wedges. Call your Golf Galaxy store today to book your Wedge Gap Analysis.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Tommy Armour VCG Wedges are constructed with Forged 1020 Carbon Steel to give you a best in-class feel that is softer than other commonly used options. The strategic vertical and horizontal center of gravity points are designed to provide you with optimal ball trajectory with every swing. The proprietary 21 groove design also enhances ball contact by displacing more turf and sand for improved contact and spin. Pick your ideal loft and bounce combination and work on improving your game with a Tommy Armour VCG Wedge.
- Constructed with Forged 1020 Carbon Steel for best in-class feel
- Strategic center of gravity provides for optimal trajectory and solid feel
- Versatile bounce options allow for enhanced greenside playability and more effective approach shots
- Premium True Temper Tour Issue S200 Steel Shaft
- Lamkin 360 Crossline grip
- Vertical center of gravity: Optimal location is achieved by strategically placing discretionary weight according to loft
- Horizontal center of gravity: 15g of tungsten toe weighting and a shorter bore-through hosel move the center of gravity towards the center of the club face
- Proprietary 21 groove design displaces more turf and sand to promote clean ball contact for improved contact and spin
- 48° - 52° loft: One bounce offering, full sole grind
- 54° - 58° loft: High or low bounce option with matched grinds
- 60° loft: High, mid, and low bounce options with matched grinds
- Each loft/bounce combination is based on historic player preferences
- Brand : Tommy Armour Golf
- Web ID: 19AV3MT2019VCGWDGWDG