Tommy Armour GXT CB Wedge – (Steel)
Wedge FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Through an interview and an evaluation of your wedge technique, we can determine the proper type(s) and loft(s) of wedges that are best suited for you.
Sole design, loft and club length are the key elements. Based on the interview and short game swing analysis, we determine the proper wedge sole design to optimize performance on the short approaches and scoring shots around the green. We find the best loft options based on your current set make-up and the distance gapping needs that enhance your ability to control distance and trajectory on short approaches, chip shots, pitches and sand shots. The proper length of each wedge is measured to further enhance your distance and control.
Discover your desired feel in the wedges. Call your Golf Galaxy store today to book your Wedge Gap Analysis.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Perform like a pro around the green with a Tommy Armour GXT CB Wedge. The traditional cavity back head profile optimizes weight placement for greater forgiveness and playability, while the sole grind features additional trailing edge relief for versatility and performance from all lies. An innovative face design features 21 CNC milled face grooves – 4 more than most wedges – to enable pure contact for commanding spin and control on scoring shots.
SELECTING YOUR TOMMY ARMOUR WEDGE:
- GXT: Classic blade head shape and sole offer a traditional look and feel for maximum player feedback and playability. Offered in Black and Chrome finishes
- GXT CB: Cavity back head shape creates a clean look. Game improvement design features a slightly wider sole and perimeter weighting to create optimal forgiveness. Offered in Steel or Graphite Shaft
- Over N’ Out: Super game improvement, cavity back wedge features a proprietary sole design to offer maximum forgiveness for all players. Makes shots out of the bunker and rough easier to hit. Offered in Steel or Graphite Shaft
- Sole features trailing edge relief for maximum playability, versatility and performance from all lies
- High quality precision milling across the face maximizes surface roughness for optimal spin
- 21 CNC milled face grooves – 4 more than most wedges – enable pure contact for spin and control
- Premium Black PVD finish limits glare and creates a clean aesthetic for confidence at address
- True Temper Dynamic Gold Steel Shaft helps golfers with a faster swing maximize control
- Lamkin UTX Grip enhances all-weather control while ensuring grip comfort
- Brand : Tommy Armour Golf
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Web ID: 17AV3M2018TGXTCBWWDGA