Tommy Armour ATOMIC MAX Irons – (Graphite)
Iron FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Our Iron Fittings are a detailed, step-by-step process to determine what the key specifications of irons should be for you. We address your loft (distance control and gapping), lie (directional control), shaft flex (distance and trajectory control, feel), club length (distance and accuracy control, comfort), grip size (directional control, feel and security), swing weight (feel and swing control) and set make-up (distance gapping).
Through an interview and thorough swing analysis, we determine what specifications you need to optimize your iron play.
Whether you're buying a new set of irons, or customizing your current set, properly fit irons can maximize distance and optimize accuracy. Stick your irons closer than ever before, call your local Golf Galaxy store to set up your Iron Fitting.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Take iron performance to new heights while playing Tommy Armour ATOMIC MAX Irons. Featuring a larger, hybrid-iron shape for greater forgiveness, ATOMIC MAX Irons combine a DAT-55 Titanium Cup Face and steel body through a patented brazing process to produce explosive distance. A 60g Tungsten weight designed into the sole moves the Center of Gravity low and toward the toe to elevate forgiveness and MOI. The multi-material construction unlocks optimal response and sound at impact.
Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons - Selection:
- Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons : Traditional cavity back club head features a low Center of Gravity placement and a more classic aesthetic at address
- Tommy Armour ATOMIC MAX Irons : Features the same technology as the ATOMIC Iron, but in a hybrid-iron shape. An ultra-wide sole pushes the Center of Gravity lower and deeper to maximize launch and forgiveness
- Head to head vs. Tommy Armour TA1, new ATOMIC Irons show performance gains in distance and forgiveness
- DAT-55 Titanium Cup Face - 25% stronger than standard Titanium - for faster ball speed across the face, even on mis-hits
- Cup face inherently promotes more face flexing due to the welding point being away from face compared to traditional inserts
- Patented brazing process utilized to fix the face to the body to produce faster ball speeds and optimal weight savings
- Combination of Cup Face design with DAT-55 Titanium and patented brazing process results in around 1 club longer distance than traditional steel
- Larger, hybrid-iron shape features an ultra-wide sole construction for lower Center of Gravity and optimal turf interaction
- Titanium is 40% lighter than steel, allowing for weight redistribution to produce easier, higher-launching shots
- 60g Tungsten weight designed into the sole to move the CG low and toward the toe for greater forgiveness and higher MOI
- Multi-material construction combines forged cup face and soft 431 stainless steel hollow body for excellent response
- DAT-55 Beta Titanium Face Cup wraps around to the sole for optimal feel and harmonics at impact
UST Recoil ES 760 Graphite Shaft:
- Designed to provide maximum control and distance for all golfers
- Recoil Technology provides optimal spring effect in the walls of the shaft and more efficient energy transfer to the ball for increased velocity and distance
- ES – Enhanced Stability – features stiffer mid and butt sections, a softer tip and lower torque for improved shot control, feel, trajectory and consistency
- Recoil 760 features a lightweight design to increase speed and stability
- Brand : Tommy Armour Golf
- Web ID: 19AV3MTTMCMXRNSGRIRN
- SKU: 19535154