Tommy Armour ATOMIC Hybrid
Hybrid/Irons GapWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
The very nature of the hybrid design, with its low center of gravity, shallow face height and wide sole, make it a category of clubs that all players can benefit from, when properly fit.
By analyzing your swing characteristics and determining the longest iron in your set that you hit consistently, the proper loft (trajectory and distance control, distance gapping), length (distance control, accuracy), and shaft flex (distance and accuracy control, feel) of hybrids can be determined to improve your performance from the difficult "long iron" distances. Call your local Golf Galaxy store today to book your Hybrid/Irons Gap Analysis.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Outperform the competition while playing the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Hybrid. A patented brazing process combines the DAT-55 Titanium Cup Face - which is 25% stronger than standard Titanium - to the body to produce faster ball speeds, optimal weight savings and explosive distance. A 40% larger Carbon crown combines with the 360° Aerodynamic design to optimize weight placement and drag efficiency through the stroke.
- Head to head vs. Tommy Armour TA1, the new ATOMIC Hybrid shows performance gains in distance and forgiveness
- DAT-55 Titanium Cup Face - 25% stronger than standard Titanium - for faster ball speed across the face, even on mis-hits
- Cup face inherently promotes more face flexing due to the welding point being away from face compared to traditional inserts
- Patented brazing process utilized to fix the face to the body to produce faster ball speeds and optimal weight savings
- Combination of Cup Face design with DAT-55 Titanium and patented brazing process results in around 1 club longer distance than traditional steel
- Carbon crown and Titanium face are each 40% lighter vs. TA1 Hybrid to increase discretionary weight for more forgiveness
- Total of 37g of crown/face weight savings strategically repositioned to create a low, deep Center of Gravity position
- 360° aerodynamics lower turbulence by 20% over the TA1 Hybrid for improved club head efficiency
- Airfoils designed into the crown, sole and heel improve air flow around the head for reduced drag
- Even bend profile transfers shaft load more efficiently for maximum energy release at impact
- Even Flow Max Carry features the softest tip and highest launching/spinning profile in Even Flow family
- Ideal for players looking for increased carry and greater distance
- Brand : Tommy Armour Golf
- Web ID: 19AV3MTMRHTMCHYBRHYB