Tommy Armour ATOMIC Driver
Driver FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
We carry all the best drivers with the latest in materials, technology and adjustability. Our PGA/LPGA Pros and Certified Fitters match your swing to find your perfect driver.
Driver Fitting is a detailed process. It involves the customization of all the major aspects of a driver that can affect the playability, feel and overall performance of the driver. Length is fit to optimize the best combination of consistency and distance. The best loft choice is determined to maximize launch angle and spin, key ingredients to optimizing distance. Shaft flex and type are determined to optimize trajectory, distance and feel. The proper face angle optimizes directional control and weight to improve the balance of the driver. Grip size, style and type are customized improving shot consistency and provide the player with the comfort, security and feel they desire from address through impact.
Realize your potential off the tee. Find your nearest Golf Galaxy store to schedule your Driver Fitting.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Industry-leading technology results in industry-leading distance with the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Driver. The DAT-55 Titanium Cup Face – which is 25% stronger than standard Titanium – promotes enhanced face flexing at impact for explosive distance. A 40% larger Carbon crown combines with the 360° Aerodynamic design to optimize weight placement and drag efficiency through the stroke. The new, 6-setting adjustable hosel enables fine-tuned loft, lie and face angle customization.
- Winner of the My Golf Spy Best Value Driver for Mid-Swing Speeds (95-107mph)
- Head to head vs. Tommy Armour TA1, the new ATOMIC Driver shows performance gains in distance and forgiveness
- DAT-55 Titanium Cup Face – 25% stronger than standard Titanium – for faster ball speed across the face, even on mis-hits
- Combination of Cup Face design with high-strength DAT-55 Titanium allows face to be forged thinner without breakage
- Cup face inherently promotes more face flexing due to welding point being away from face compared to traditional inserts
- 40% larger Carbon crown vs. TA1 Driver increases discretionary weight to raise MOI for more forgiveness
- Lighter crown repositions 10g of discretionary weight to create a low, deep Center of Gravity position
- 360° aerodynamics lower turbulence by 20% over the TA1 Driver for improved club head efficiency
- Airfoils designed into the crown, sole and heel improve air flow around the head for reduced drag
- New, 6-setting adjustable hosel allows for loft, lie and face angle adjustability
- 6 settings vs. 4 settings in the TA 1 Driver provide more fine-tuned fitting options
- Even bend profile transfers shaft load more efficiently for maximum energy release at impact
- Even Flow Max Carry features the softest tip and highest launching/spinning profile in Even Flow family
- Ideal for players looking for increased carry and greater distance
- Brand : Tommy Armour Golf
- Web ID: 19AV3MTMRHTMCDRVRDRV
- SKU: 19524407
|9°||9° (Adjustable)||59° (Adjustable)||45.5"||460cc||D4|
|10.5°||10.5° (Adjustable)||59° (Adjustable)||45.5"||460cc||D4|