Tommy Armour 845 Irons – (Steel)
Iron FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Our Iron Fittings are a detailed, step-by-step process to determine what the key specifications of irons should be for you. We address your loft (distance control and gapping), lie (directional control), shaft flex (distance and trajectory control, feel), club length (distance and accuracy control, comfort), grip size (directional control, feel and security), swing weight (feel and swing control) and set make-up (distance gapping).
Through an interview and thorough swing analysis, we determine what specifications you need to optimize your iron play.
Whether you're buying a new set of irons, or customizing your current set, properly fit irons can maximize distance and optimize accuracy. Stick your irons closer than ever before, call your local Golf Galaxy store to set up your Iron Fitting.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Key Features of the Tommy Armour 845 Irons:
- L-Cup face shape combined with Variable Face Thickness (VFT) design creates faster ball speeds for longer distance
- Two piece hollow body design moves the CG lower and deeper for ultimate launch properties
- High density tungsten toe weighting produces a higher MOI for increased forgiveness on off-center hits
- Vibration Dampening Tape combined with the soft, stainless steel body construction produces an exceptionally soft, solid feel
- Pre-worn leading edge improves turf interaction from any lie
Next level distance and forgiveness converge to form Tommy Armour 845 Irons. Honoring the iconic brand name, this game improvement set is designed with a 2-piece hollow body construction that lowers the CG placement for the ultimate launch experience. The L-Cup face shape combined with Variable Face Thickness (VFT) design delivers top level ball speeds for increased distance. High density tungsten toe weighting produces a higher MOI for maximum forgiveness on off-center hits. The 3M Vibration Dampening Tape combined with the soft, stainless steel body provides an exceptionally soft, solid feel.
- Game improvement iron set designed to equip golfers with a combination of maximum forgiveness, distance and feel
- True Temper XP shafts feature a lightweight design for enhanced distance and player performance
- Shaft: True Temper XP 85 Steel Shaft
- Grip: Lamkin Crossline 360 Grip
2020 Golf Digest Hot List Winner:
- Brand : Tommy Armour Golf
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Web ID: 20AV3M2020T845RNSIRN