Titleist Women's 818 H1 Hybrid
As a retailer, we set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers restrict how we may communicate those prices. In some cases the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until the item is in your cart.
Hybrid/Irons GapWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
The very nature of the hybrid design, with its low center of gravity, shallow face height and wide sole, make it a category of clubs that all players can benefit from, when properly fit.
By analyzing your swing characteristics and determining the longest iron in your set that you hit consistently, the proper loft (trajectory and distance control, distance gapping), length (distance control, accuracy), and shaft flex (distance and accuracy control, feel) of hybrids can be determined to improve your performance from the difficult "long iron" distances. Call your local Golf Galaxy store today to book your Hybrid/Irons Gap Analysis.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Titleist 818 H1 Hybrids are engineered for golfers with a sweeping delivery to the ball and prefer the look of a fairway metal. High launch, easy distance and tremendous forgiveness position the Titleist 818 H1 Hybrid as a scoring club, not a rescue club.
A New Level of Hybrid Adjustability
Titleist 818 Hybrids have been precisely designed for maximum custom fitting adjustability in two distinct profiles. SureFit Hosel provides 16 independent loft and lie settings to optimize consistent center-face contact, complemented by the shot-shaping accuracy of SureFit CG.
Active Recoil Channel™ 2.0 generates faster ball speeds through its improved channel and flexing polymer insert, producing a significant advantage in carry distance and making these Titleist’s longest, most consistent hybrids ever.
Your Long Game Advantage
With a 10% increase in MOI from its predecessor, Titleist 818 Hybrids offer more forgiveness and stability through an optimally positioned, deep CG. No matter the shot in front of you, be confident that Titleist has engineered these hybrids with unparalleled forgiveness.
H1 or H2?
- Titleist 818 H1 Hybrid: SCORING DISTANCE. High launch, easy distance and tremendous forgiveness. For golfers with a sweeping deliver to the ball and prefer the look of a fairway metal.
- Titleist 818 H2 Hybrid: PRECISE DISTANCE. Player preferred launch, precise distance and iron like control. For golfers with a steeper deliver to the ball and prefer the look of an iron.
Mitsubishi Tensei Pro Red 50 Graphite Shaft
- Carbon Fiber/DuPont Kevlar woven material placed under the hands for increased stability
- Increased strength and stability in the butt section of the shaft enables superior feedback
- Multi-material design optimizes Tour-proven profiles for performance and efficiency
- Lightweight construction maximizes speed and produces high launch
- Torque: 5.4° | Launch: High
Golf Pride Tour Velvet Grips
- The #1 grip model played on Tour
- Designed to provide a blend of feel and performance in all conditions
- State-of-the-art rubber blend compound with a non-slip surface pattern for grip reliability
- Scientifically designed plus sign surface texture pulls moisture away from surface for traction
- The standard in grip feel provides comfort and moderate feedback
- Brand : Titleist
- Web ID: 17TTLW818H1RDHYBRHYB
- SKU: 18584695