Titleist Vokey Design SM7 Wedge
Wedge FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Through an interview and an evaluation of your wedge technique, we can determine the proper type(s) and loft(s) of wedges that are best suited for you.
Sole design, loft and club length are the key elements. Based on the interview and short game swing analysis, we determine the proper wedge sole design to optimize performance on the short approaches and scoring shots around the green. We find the best loft options based on your current set make-up and the distance gapping needs that enhance your ability to control distance and trajectory on short approaches, chip shots, pitches and sand shots. The proper length of each wedge is measured to further enhance your distance and control.
Discover your desired feel in the wedges. Call your Golf Galaxy store today to book your Wedge Gap Analysis.
Vokey Design SM7 Wedges provide all golfers the opportunity for a better short game through unmatched craftsmanship, technology and performance. Bob Vokey’s 6 Tour-proven sole grinds – including the new D Grind – give all golfers a set of wedges fit for their swing type and course conditions. Finely-tuned Progressive Center of Gravity placement achieves improved trajectory, distance control and feel. The Spin Milled groove cutting process and 100% quality inspection prove nothing spins like a Vokey.
HIT YOUR NUMBER:
- Vokey recommends 4° - 6° of loft separation between your wedges, resulting in 10-15 yard gaps
- Most players will benefit from carrying 4 wedges, which lead to tighter distance gaps and more full swings
BOUNCE AND GRIND SELECTION:
- Having different grind options in your wedge set will create more versatility and improve your shot making from various lies and turf conditions
- Bob Vokey’s 6 Tour-proven sole grinds give all golfers a set of wedges fit for their swing type and course conditions
- F-Grind: Full sole designed primarily for full swings and square face shots. Due to this design, it is the only grind available in 46° - 52°, with the 54° and 56° being the most played SW on Tour.
- M-Grind: Voke’s favorite, the M Grind is designed for players that like to rotate the club face open and shut to manufacture shots around the green.
- S-Grind: Design based on feedback from Steve Stricker, the S is best for square face shots with a touch more versatility than the F Grind. Simple mechanics are best with this wedge.
- D-Grind: The player’s high bounce wedge. High measured bounce with the crescent shape of the M Grind for shot making versatility.
- K-Grind: The highest bounce wedge in the lineup, the K Grind is the ultimate bunker club and the most forgiving wedge in the lineup for all shots.
- L-Grind: The L Grind features a narrow crescent shape allowing maximum green side versatility, but it is the least forgiving wedge in the lineup.
BOUNCE IS YOUR FRIEND:
- Adding one high bounce and one mid bounce wedge to your set will create move versatility and improve shot making from various lies and turf conditions
- High bounce options (F, D & K Grinds) are designed for soft bunker, heavy rough or soft fairway conditions and suit golfers with a neutral to steep/digger stroke type
- Mid bounce options (F, M & S Grinds) are designed for low-cut fairway conditions and are suited for golfers with a neutral to steep/digger stroke type
- Low bounce options (L Grind) are designed for hardpan bunker conditions and are suited for golfers with a shallow/sweeper stroke type
- Tour-validated, expertly crafted wedges designed to offer maximized spin, control and consistency
- Progressive Center of Gravity placement enables precise distance gaps and trajectory control
- CG location optimized for each loft, bounce and grind for exceptional feel through the set
- Spin Milled Grooves unique to each club finish to create sharpest, most consistent edges
- Parallel Face Texture for more consistent edges, tighter tolerances and maximum spin
- Low lofts (46° - 54°) designed with narrower, deeper grooves
- Higher lofts (56° - 62°) have wider grooves across the face
- Unique grooves result in superior spin and control on all shots
- Shaft: True Temper Dynamic Gold Steel Shaft
- Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet Black/White Grip
- Brand : Titleist
- Web ID: 19TTLMSM7TRCHRMLHWDG
|Wedge Type||Model||Loft||Lie||Length||Bounce/Sole Grind||Swing Weight|
|Gap||50°||50°||64°||35.5"||8° (F) | 12° (F)||D3|
|Gap||52°||52°||64°||35.5"||8° (F) | 12° (F)||D3|
|Sand||54°||54°||64°||35.25"||8° (M) | 10° (S) | 14° (F)||D5|
|Sand||56°||56°||64°||35.25"||8° (M) | 10° (S) | 14° (F)||D5|
|Lob||58°||58°||64°||35"||4° (L) | 8° (M) | 10° (S) | 12° (D) | 14° (K)||D5|
|Lob||60°||60°||64°||35"||4° (L) | 8° (M) | 10° (S) | 12° (D) | 14° (K)||D5|