Titleist TSR4 Driver
- 2023 Golf Digest Hot List Gold Winner
- If excess spin is the enemy, Titleist TSR4 is the answer. It offers two different spin reduction settings, improved aerodynamics and our new Multi-Plateau VFT face construction – all housed in a compact, 430cc player-preferred shape.
Adjustable Spin Control
- TSR4 provides both fore and aft weighting options to allow even more players to experiment with gaining distance through lower spin. The forward setting produces maximum spin reduction, while the aft is more moderate – creating more of a TSR3.5 performance profile.
Multi-Plateau VFT Design
- Similar to TSR2, this variable face thickness construction is used in TSR4 to build the face inward, layer by layer, offering more consistent speed and distance across the entire hitting surface.
- TSR4 is an ultra-low spin driver, but it’s also a Titleist. That means focusing on every detail – from the feel of the club as it moves through the air to the sound it makes at impact – and tuning everything to meet the standards of our players.
- Low Spin/Player
Adjustment Tool is NOT included
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Brand : Titleist
- Web ID: 22TTLMTSR4DRVRTN1DRV
Ready for the Course: How to Buy the Best Golf Driver
Whenever you step up to the tee, your driver needs to provide distance, trajectory and control. Learn what to look for in a driver to deliver a strong opening shot.
Why You Should Get Fitted for a Driver
Launch your tee shots even farther down the fairway by learning how a custom driver fitting can benefit your game.
Gift Wrap Hacks: Two Ways to Wrap a Golf Driver
Wrapping oddly shaped gifts like a golf driver is anything but a gimme. Learn two unique golf gift ideas with this Pro Tips guide.
Golf Course Simulation on the Driving Range
Visualize playing a round on the course during your next trip to the range to work on more than just your driver.
Baseball Pro Tips: Work Ethic with Bryce Harper
All-star outfielder Bryce Harper details what drives his performance on the field in this Pro Tips breakdown.
Learning the Single Leg Takedown Wrestling Move
This offensive wrestling technique can help you take control of your opponent and drive them to the mat.