Titleist TS3 Fairway Wood
Engineered to blend speed-tuned distance with dynamic forgiveness benefits, Titleist TS3 Fairway Woods deliver specialized speed. Beginning with a challenge from golf’s greatest athletes, the Titleist Speed (TS) Project is a peerless pursuit of speed where every micron and milligram matter. The new Speed Chassis is the result of a two-year mission to deconstruct the driver and then design greater speed into every detail. Two letters – TS – mark the way to the future of Titleist speed.
Titleist TS Fairway Woods – Two Ways To Speed
TS2 Fairway Wood – Straight. Speed.
- Engineered to deliver explosive distance across the face and maximum forgiveness
- Modern, 175cc shape encourages higher launch and spin compared to the TS3 model
- Adjustable Swing Weight | Fixed CG Location | Available in 13.5°, 15°, 16.5°, 18°, 21°
TS3 Fairway Wood – Specialized. Speed.
- Designed to equip golfers with speed-tuned distance and dynamic forgiveness benefits
- Traditional, 175cc shape encourages lower launch and spin compared to the TS2 model
- Adjustable Swing Weight | Adjustable CG Location | Available in 13.5°, 15°, 16.5°, 18°
Titleist Speed Chassis – Think Fast
Titleist’s new Speed Chassis is the result of a two-year mission to deconstruct the driver and then design greater speed into every detail. Titleist TS Fairway Woods – born to bring the future of Titleist speed to your game.
New Streamlined Shape.
- Designed to reduce aerodynamic drag by 20% to increase club head speed for more distance
Ultra-Thin Titanium Crown
- The thinnest titanium crown in the game allows weight to be shifted lower and deeper in the club head
Thinner, Faster Face
- Variable thickness face delivers faster ball speeds and increased forgiveness. 100% inspected to maximize the allowable spring-like effect
- Taller Active Recoil Channel 3.0 covers more of the face and flexes at impact to launch the ball with reduced spin and increased speed
Optimized Weight Distribution
- Refined crown and face thicknesses create Titleist’s lowest CG ever for higher launch and lower spin
- Adjustable sole weighting offers customizable sweet spot positioning for speed-tuned performance
Get Up To Speed – Selecting Your Shaft
- Take full advantage of the added speed of TS Metals with Titleist’s new shaft lineup
- Powered by Titleist Performance Institute’s industry-best Motion Capture and consumer testing
- Shafts are specifically designed to offer improved performance through unique Titleist technologies
- Brand : Titleist
- Web ID: 18TTLMTS3FRWYVNFLFWY
|TS3 - 3+ Wood||13.5°||56.5°||43"||D2 - D4|
|TS3 - 3 Wood||15°||56.5°||43"||D2 - D4|
|TS3 - High Trajectory 3 Wood||16.5°||57°||42.5"||D2 - D4|
|TS3 - 5 Wood||18°||57.5°||42"||D2 - D4|