Titleist TS3 Driver
Interested In Used Clubs?Golf Galaxy stores offer a great selection of used golf clubs to fit your budget.
Driver FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
We carry all the best drivers with the latest in materials, technology and adjustability. Our PGA/LPGA Pros and Certified Fitters match your swing to find your perfect driver.
Driver Fitting is a detailed process. It involves the customization of all the major aspects of a driver that can affect the playability, feel and overall performance of the driver. Length is fit to optimize the best combination of consistency and distance. The best loft choice is determined to maximize launch angle and spin, key ingredients to optimizing distance. Shaft flex and type are determined to optimize trajectory, distance and feel. The proper face angle optimizes directional control and weight to improve the balance of the driver. Grip size, style and type are customized improving shot consistency and provide the player with the comfort, security and feel they desire from address through impact.
Realize your potential off the tee. Find your nearest Golf Galaxy store to schedule your Driver Fitting.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Oversized Shipping Charges Apply
Engineered to blend speed-tuned distance with dynamic forgiveness benefits, Titleist TS3 Drivers deliver specialized speed. Beginning with a challenge from golf’s greatest athletes, the Titleist Speed (TS) Project is a peerless pursuit of speed where every micron and milligram matter. The new Speed Chassis is the result of a two-year mission to deconstruct the driver and then design greater speed into every detail. Two letters – TS – mark the way to the future of Titleist speed.
Titleist TS Drivers – Two Ways To Speed
TS2 Driver – Straight. Speed.
- Engineered to deliver explosive distance across the face and maximum forgiveness
- Modern, 460cc shape encourages higher launch and spin compared to the TS3 model
- Adjustable Swing Weight | Fixed CG Location | Available in 8.5°, 9.5°, 10.5°, 11.5°
TS3 Driver – Specialized. Speed.
- Designed to equip golfers with speed-tuned distance and dynamic forgiveness benefits
- Traditional, 460cc shape encourages lower launch and spin compared to the TS2 model
- Adjustable Swing Weight | Adjustable CG Location | Available in 8.5°, 9.5°, 10.5°
Titleist Speed Chassis – Think Fast
Titleist’s new Speed Chassis is the result of a two-year mission to deconstruct the driver and then design greater speed into every detail. Titleist TS Drivers – born to bring the future of Titleist speed to your game.
New Streamlined Shape.
- Designed to reduce aerodynamic drag by 20% to increase club head speed for more distance
Ultra-Thin Titanium Crown
- The thinnest titanium crown in the game allows weight to be shifted lower and deeper in the club head
Thinner, Faster Face
- Variable thickness face delivers faster ball speeds and increased forgiveness. 100% inspected to maximize the allowable spring-like effect
Optimized Weight Distribution
- Refined crown and face thicknesses create Titleist’s lowest CG ever for higher launch and lower spin
- Adjustable rear weighting offers customizable sweet spot positioning for speed-tuned performance
Get Up To Speed – Selecting Your Shaft
- Take full advantage of the added speed of TS Metals with Titleist’s new shaft lineup
- Powered by Titleist Performance Institute’s industry-best Motion Capture and consumer testing
- Shafts are specifically designed to offer improved performance through unique Titleist technologies
- Brand : Titleist
- Web ID: 18TTLMTS3DRVRHZRDDRV
|Model||Loft||Lie||Length||Head Volume||Swing Weight|
|TS3 - 8.5°||8.5°||58.5°||45.5"||460cc||D3 - D5|
|TS3 - 9.5°||9.5°||58.5°||45.5"||460cc||D3 - D5|
|TS3 - 10.5°||10.5°||58.5°||45.5"||460cc||D3 - D5|