Titleist T150 Irons
- Enhanced Feel and Consistency
- Shaped to Suit the Player
- Effortless Turf Interaction
- Better Tungsten for Better Performance
Inspired by the player’s performance and feel of T100 but forged into a more confidence-inducing shape, T150 is a modern Tour iron with dialed-up speed for players seeking a little more distance.
T150 is everything players love about T100, only more. The fully forged feel and precise flighting – in 2-degree stronger lofts – offer outstanding touch and control, while the refined Muscle Channel and updated shape enhance feel, forgiveness and player confidence.
Enhanced Feel and Consistency
- Engineered to provide added speed, the refined Muscle Channel in T150 sits close to the face to create a more solid feel. A new precision CNC face milling process eliminates imperfections in the surface for more precise contact and control, all driving towards more consistent play.
Shaped To Suit the Player
- Based on player feedback, T150 presents an optimized topline that inspires confidence over the ball. The slightly larger shape provides just the right amount of forgiveness, while still maintaining a compact, Tour-inspired look. Everything sets up for winning iron play.
Effortless Turf Interaction
- Working with Tour Pros and the grind experts at Vokey Design, Titleist's engineers were able to further improve their Variable Bounce Sole by softening the trailing edge to allow the club to flow faster through the turf, even after contact. Developed for T100, it brings a Tour touch to T150.
Better Tungsten for Better Performance
- By utilizing dense D18 tungsten and a 2000° aerospace brazing process, Titleist engineers can eliminate weld points and be more precise with CG placement. You get outstanding MOI and launch dynamics from a solid, fully forged design.
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Brand : Titleist
- Web ID: 23TTLMT15023STL4PIRN
- SKU: 25112487
|Construction||Fully Forged Dual Cavity||Fully Forged Dual Cavity||Hollow Body / Forged L-Face||Hollow Body / Forged L-Face|
|Topline||Tour Inspired||Player Inspired||Traditional||Confidence Inspiring|
|Sole Width||Tour Inspired||Player Inspired||Moderate||Standard|
|Variable Bounce Sole||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|CNC Milled Face||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Max Impact Technology||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|D18 Tungsten Weighting||3i-7i: Heel/Toe||3i-7i: Heel/Toe||2i-7-: Heel/Toe 8i: Toe Only||4i-7i: Heel/Toe|