Titleist T100-S Irons – (Steel)
Iron FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Our Iron Fittings are a detailed, step-by-step process to determine what the key specifications of irons should be for you. We address your loft (distance control and gapping), lie (directional control), shaft flex (distance and trajectory control, feel), club length (distance and accuracy control, comfort), grip size (directional control, feel and security), swing weight (feel and swing control) and set make-up (distance gapping).
Through an interview and thorough swing analysis, we determine what specifications you need to optimize your iron play.
Whether you're buying a new set of irons, or customizing your current set, properly fit irons can maximize distance and optimize accuracy. Stick your irons closer than ever before, call your local Golf Galaxy store to set up your Iron Fitting.
Need an Iron Fitting?We offer custom iron fitting services in every one of our stores around the country. Iron fittings are provided free with purchase.
Key Features of the Titleist T100-S Irons:
- Forged with 2° stronger lofts than the T100 Irons for increased play and greater distance
- New fully-forged dual cavity construction offers consistent control and accurate distance
- Thinner, faster face allows for increased ball speeds and enhanced forgiveness for improved distance
- Co-forged dual-density tungsten, with an average of 66g placed in the heel and toe, provides tighter dispersion and remarkable stability
- Tour-refined sole shape features a thin topline, minimal offset and enhanced camber for incredible turf interaction
- Progressive blade lengths, sole widths and hosel lengths provide ideal CG positioning with preferred shaping through the set
Play stronger and longer with the Titleist T100-S Irons. Designed to help better players gain the distance they need to score lower, the T100-S Irons are forged with 2° stronger lofts than the T100Irons for ultimate playability. The new fully-forged dual cavity construction offers consistent control and precise distance. A thinner, faster face allows for increased ball speeds and enhanced forgiveness for improved distance on your shots. With an average of 66g placed in the heel and toe, a co-forged dual-density tungsten provides tighter dispersion for remarkable stability.
- Fully forged Player’s Iron that equips golfers with the playability of a true Tour iron, while getting the added distance they need
- Constructed with confidence-inspiring looks that offer a combination of power, performance and playability for an incredible shot experience
- True Temper Project X LZ shafts enhance ball speed and launch for maximum distance with the proper trajectory to stop shots closer to the hole
- Shaft: True Temper Project X LZ Steel Shaft
- Brand : Titleist
- Web ID: 20TTLMT100SSTL4PWIRN
- SKU: 20762172