Titleist T100 Custom Irons
Iron FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Our Iron Fittings are a detailed, step-by-step process to determine what the key specifications of irons should be for you. We address your loft (distance control and gapping), lie (directional control), shaft flex (distance and trajectory control, feel), club length (distance and accuracy control, comfort), grip size (directional control, feel and security), swing weight (feel and swing control) and set make-up (distance gapping).
Through an interview and thorough swing analysis, we determine what specifications you need to optimize your iron play.
Whether you're buying a new set of irons, or customizing your current set, properly fit irons can maximize distance and optimize accuracy. Stick your irons closer than ever before, call your local Golf Galaxy store to set up your Iron Fitting.
Usually ships in 5 business days.
Standard Ground Service Available
Key Features of the Titleist T100 Irons:
- New fully-forged dual cavity construction offers consistent control and accurate distance
- Thinner, faster face allows for increased ball speeds and enhanced forgiveness for improved distance
- Co-forged dual-density tungsten, with an average of 66g placed in the heel and toe, provides tighter dispersion and remarkable stability
- Tour-refined sole shape features a thin topline, minimal offset and enhanced camber for incredible turf interaction
- Progressive blade lengths, sole widths and hosel lengths provide ideal CG positioning with preferred shaping through the set
Custom items cannot be returned or exchanged
Score with precision while playing the Titleist T100 Irons. Designed to help the best players score lower, the tour-quality performance irons deliver playable distance and maximum speed with signature Titleist feel. The new fully-forged dual cavity construction offers consistent control and precise distance. A thinner, faster face allows for increased ball speeds and enhanced forgiveness for improved distance on your shots. With an average of 66g placed in the heel and toe, a co-forged dual-density tungsten provides tighter dispersion for remarkable stability.
- Tour-quality performance iron that equips golfers with playable distance and maximum speed with signature Titleist feel
- True players’ iron with confidence-inspiring looks that offers a combination of power, performance and playability for an incredible shot experience
- Brand : Titleist
- Web ID: 19TTLMT100GPHXXXXSPI