Titleist 718 AP3 Irons – Steel
As a retailer, we set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers restrict how we may communicate those prices. In some cases the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until the item is in your cart.
Interested In Used Clubs?Golf Galaxy stores offer a great selection of used golf clubs to fit your budget.
Iron FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Our Iron Fittings are a detailed, step-by-step process to determine what the key specifications of irons should be for you. We address your loft (distance control and gapping), lie (directional control), shaft flex (distance and trajectory control, feel), club length (distance and accuracy control, comfort), grip size (directional control, feel and security), swing weight (feel and swing control) and set make-up (distance gapping).
Through an interview and thorough swing analysis, we determine what specifications you need to optimize your iron play.
Whether you're buying a new set of irons, or customizing your current set, properly fit irons can maximize distance and optimize accuracy. Stick your irons closer than ever before, call your local Golf Galaxy store to set up your Iron Fitting.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
The all new Titleist 718 AP3 Irons truly represent the best of both worlds. Everything Titleist has learned from creating and advancing the AP1 and AP2 irons merged to create Titleist’s longest, fastest players iron ever. It’s the players distance iron.
Distance Has a Whole New Look
Look down and you’ll see a player-preferred shape that inspires confidence. Feel even better knowing this beauty of an iron possesses all the distance and forgiveness you demand in order to play your best.
With Titleist 718 AP3 Irons, you get the off-center performance of a game improvement iron packed into a club that delivers the feel of a players iron. Precise when you pure it and forgiving when you don’t.
Specialized in Speed
A hollow back construction combined with L-Face inserts launch the ball long and high with shot-stopping spin, even on longer shots.
High ball speed and launch through the hollow blade construction and L-Face inserts generates shot stopping spin on longer shots.
The forgiveness of a game improvement iron packed into the look and feel of a players iron.
New, preferred players shape appeals to golfers needing distance and forgiveness while maintaining control and solid feel.
True Temper AMT Black Steel Shafts
- Light- to mid-weight model in the new premium AMT line up
- Ascending Mass Iron Shafts match the performance of each Titleist 718 AP model
- Weight of each shaft increases by 3g through the set (long iron to short iron)
- Lighter long iron shafts for launch and speed; heavier short irons shafts for control
- Torque: 2.1° - 1.7° | Launch: Mid
Golf Pride Tour Velvet Grips
- The #1 grip model played on Tour
- Designed to provide a blend of feel and performance in all conditions
- State-of-the-art rubber blend compound with a non-slip surface pattern for grip reliability
- Scientifically designed plus sign surface texture pulls moisture away from surface for traction
- The standard in grip feel provides comfort and moderate feedback
- Brand : Titleist
- Web ID: 17TTLM718P3STL4PWIRN