Titleist 718 AP1 Irons – Steel
As a retailer, we set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers restrict how we may communicate those prices. In some cases the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until the item is in your cart.
Interested In Used Clubs?Golf Galaxy stores offer a great selection of used golf clubs to fit your budget.
Iron FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Our Iron Fittings are a detailed, step-by-step process to determine what the key specifications of irons should be for you. We address your loft (distance control and gapping), lie (directional control), shaft flex (distance and trajectory control, feel), club length (distance and accuracy control, comfort), grip size (directional control, feel and security), swing weight (feel and swing control) and set make-up (distance gapping).
Through an interview and thorough swing analysis, we determine what specifications you need to optimize your iron play.
Whether you're buying a new set of irons, or customizing your current set, properly fit irons can maximize distance and optimize accuracy. Stick your irons closer than ever before, call your local Golf Galaxy store to set up your Iron Fitting.
With explosive ball speed and an even more forgiving face, Titleist 718 AP1 Irons reward you in every way you can imagine, all while maintaining Titleist’s classically coveted look and feel.
Distance You Can Depend On
AP1 irons not only deliver more distance, but they also produce more consistent gapping throughout the set. Hollow-body long irons and undercut cavity mid/short irons mean you’ll be able to maximize carry distance for every shot
Closer is Always Better
A higher MOI gives you more room on the face to hit it pure. An improved leading edge creates better turf interaction for more consistent contact. Together, they let you hit every shot closer to your target.
Push Your Game To New Heights
Launch it high and land it soft with a lower CG and refined tungsten weighting for each individual iron. Hit longer shots that hold the green more often to put yourself in better scoring position.
A thin, fast, unsupported face generates more ball speed for more distance. Hollow-body long irons maximize carry distance on longer shots into the green.
A higher MOI provides you with more area across the face to hit it pure. An improved leading edge creates more efficient turf interaction for more consistent contact.
The looks, sound and feel that you’ve come to expect from a Titleist iron, delivered in a premium game improvement profile.
True Temper AMT Red Steel Shafts
- Lightest model in the new premium AMT line up
- Ascending Mass Iron Shafts match the performance of each Titleist 718 AP model
- Weight of each shaft increases by 3g through the set (long iron to short iron)
- Lighter long iron shafts for launch and speed; heavier short irons shafts for control
- Torque: 2.1° - 1.8° | Launch: Mid/High
Golf Pride Tour Velvet Grips
- The #1 grip model played on Tour
- Designed to provide a blend of feel and performance in all conditions
- State-of-the-art rubber blend compound with a non-slip surface pattern for grip reliability
- Scientifically designed plus sign surface texture pulls moisture away from surface for traction
- The standard in grip feel provides comfort and moderate feedback
- Brand : Titleist
- Web ID: 17TTLM718P1STL4PWIRN
- SKU: 18585111