TaylorMade Women's M6 Rescue - Used Demo
Bring a new twist to your game while playing the TaylorMade M6 Rescue. Equipped with TaylorMade’s first application of Twist Face Technology in a rescue, the M6 utilizes revolutionary face curvature with corrective face angle on off-center hits for side spin reduction and greater accuracy. Improved Speed Pocket technology creates a larger COR area and better off-center performance, especially on low-face strikes. A steel body construction with a stepped crown and thin, fast face optimizes Center of Gravity placement for elevated performance.
TaylorMade M6 Rescue – Rescue With A Twist:
"The first-ever Rescue club with Twist Face will produce longer and straighter shots, regardless of impact location. Paired with our new sole design, which improves turf interaction, M6 Rescue will be one of our longest and most versatile hybrid clubs to date."
Twist Face Technology:
- TaylorMade’s first application of Twist Face Technology in a rescue
- Revolutionary face curvature with corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
- Unique Twist Face geometry specifically designed for the inertia properties of the M6 Rescue
- First time in a rescue to help increase distance and improve accuracy from the tee or off the turf
- Steel body construction enables a low Center of Gravity placement to promote high launch
- Thin, fast face improves ball speeds and overall distance on impacts across the face for performance
- Stepped crown enhances alignment while lowering the Center of Gravity for playability and launch
- Advanced Speed Pocket design places TPU slot insert more flush with surface for optimal turf interaction
- Improved slot flexibility for a larger COR area and better off-center performance, especially on low-face strikes
Fujikura ATMOS Orange Graphite Shaft:
- H.I.T. (High Inertia Tip) maximizes the energy created during your downswing to provide optimal spin and flight
- CAGE process surrounds shaft fibers in the outer walls with rigid “cage” structure to elevate feel and control
- Maximum Carbon Fiber Content creates greater stiffness and strength for increased stability, distance and feel
- Constructed of 40 Ton Carbon Fiber material to ensure world class durability and performance
TaylorMade Lamkin Dual Feel ’19 Grip:
- Distinct upper and lower grip zones engineered to promote proper hand placement and grip pressure
- Proven grip textures and patterns deliver enhanced grip comfort, control and consistency
- Color contrasting alignment aids ensure greater consistency and accuracy at address
- 0.600” Round | 47g | Installed Size: Standard
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Web ID: 20TYMMM6RSCTND45LHYB
- SKU: 19686368
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.
Womens Lacrosse Checklist
Gear up for game day and be sure to have all the LAX essentials with this women's lacrosse checklist.
Womens Gym Bag Essentials
Learn what to pack in your gym bag with this Pro Tips guide to must-have gym gear.
How to Buy a Womens Lacrosse Stick
Maximize your performance this season by choosing the right women’s lacrosse stick and components for your game.
Volleyball Offense: The Basics of Tipping
Don’t overlook the tip. When used in key moments, it can help your team capture a much-needed point.
Best Women's Running Shoes
Whether you’re breaking records or just starting out, here’s a list of top running shoes for women.
The Fundamentals of the Basketball Chest Pass
One of the most commonly used passes, the chest pass is an accurate way for teams to move the ball around the court.