TaylorMade Women's M6 Driver
Driver FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
We carry all the best drivers with the latest in materials, technology and adjustability. Our PGA/LPGA Pros and Certified Fitters match your swing to find your perfect driver.
Driver Fitting is a detailed process. It involves the customization of all the major aspects of a driver that can affect the playability, feel and overall performance of the driver. Length is fit to optimize the best combination of consistency and distance. The best loft choice is determined to maximize launch angle and spin, key ingredients to optimizing distance. Shaft flex and type are determined to optimize trajectory, distance and feel. The proper face angle optimizes directional control and weight to improve the balance of the driver. Grip size, style and type are customized improving shot consistency and provide the player with the comfort, security and feel they desire from address through impact.
Realize your potential off the tee. Find your nearest Golf Galaxy store to schedule your Driver Fitting.
Usually ships in 3 business days.
Standard Ground Service Available
Game-changing technologies combine to form the TaylorMade M6 Driver. The Speed Injection process maximizes ball speed and distance to at or near the legal limit. Refined Twist Face Technology utilizes face curvature with corrective face angle on off-center hits for side spin reduction and greater accuracy. An aerodynamic carbon sole design with new Inertia Generator reduces aerodynamic drag while optimizing CG positioning for speed and launch.
TaylorMade M6 Driver – Speed Injected for Maximum Forgiveness:
"The Speed Injected + Twist Face delivers a hot, yet accurate performance package in the new M6 Driver. When you add clubhead speed through advanced aerodynamics, the result is a complete driver that delivers on all fronts."
Speed Injected + Twist Face Technology:
- Every head is individually speed tested and injected with tuning resin to optimize COR across the face
- Speed Injection process is designed to maximize ball speed and distance, achieving performance at or near the legal limit
- Injection is not required in approximately 0.3% of heads
- Revolutionary new face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
- Twist Face provides more loft in the high toe and less loft in the low-heel to produce more consistent spin where golfers commonly mis-hit
- New, more flexible Hammerhead 2.0 Slot works in conjunction with Speed Injected to produce a larger sweet spot and forgiveness
Inertia Generator + Aerodynamic Carbon Sole Design:
- Inertia Generator stores 46g of weight low and back for maximum forgiveness
- Sleek, aerodynamic shaping designed to provide increased clubhead speed for more distance
- 54% more carbon than M4 allows for more weight to be housed within the “Inertia Generator”
TaylorMade Tuned Performance Graphite Shaft:
- Designed to blend distance and playability through lightweight construction and high launch
- Low kick point promotes high initial launch and increased spin for added performance
- Soft tip stiffness helps golfers return the club face to square at impact for accuracy
Women’s TaylorMade Lamkin Dual Feel Comfort Grip:
- Distinct upper and lower grip zones engineered to promote proper hand placement and grip pressure
- Proven grip textures and patterns deliver enhanced grip comfort, control and consistency
- Color contrasting alignment aids ensure greater consistency and accuracy at address
- 0.580” Round | 43g | Installed Size: Standard
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Web ID: 18TYMWM6DRVRLRHXXDRV
- SKU: 19700061
|10.5°||10.5° (Adjustable)||56° - 60°||43.75"||460cc||C6|
|12°||12° (Adjustable)||56° - 60°||43.75"||460cc||C6|