TaylorMade Women's M2 Rescue
Hybrid/Irons GapWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
The very nature of the hybrid design, with its low center of gravity, shallow face height and wide sole, make it a category of clubs that all players can benefit from, when properly fit.
By analyzing your swing characteristics and determining the longest iron in your set that you hit consistently, the proper loft (trajectory and distance control, distance gapping), length (distance control, accuracy), and shaft flex (distance and accuracy control, feel) of hybrids can be determined to improve your performance from the difficult "long iron" distances. Call your local Golf Galaxy store today to book your Hybrid/Irons Gap Analysis.
Usually ships in 3 business days.
Standard Ground Service Available
"M" is now a forgiveness benchmark with the introduction of the TaylorMade Women's M2 Rescue New. Geocoustic™ technology affords both a larger face and a larger footprint at address, pushing forgiveness to another level, while external sound ribs help dial in exceptional sound and feel. The new Speed Pocket enhances distance on off-center contact, and the low-profile design translates to greater playability.
- Sunken sole shape affords a larger face and a larger footprint at address
- External sound ribs actively manage vibration and pitch to produce exceptional feel at impact
- The combination of the two delivers a new level of forgiveness and best-in-class sound
- Fluted hosel further enhances acoustic management without sacrificing distance
- New, longer Speed Pocket is more active, generating more speed and massive distance
- Low-profile design inspires confidence and increases playability from a variety of lies
- TM REAX graphite shaft
- Winn Dual Feel grip
Headcovers NOT included
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Web ID: 16TYMWVYRNRSCLRHHYB
|Model||Loft||Lie||Length||Swing Weight||Head Volume|