TaylorMade Truss TM1 Putter
Putter FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Putter Fitting custom tailors your putter to your stature and style, giving you the best opportunity to roll the ball true on the greens.
A certified fitter determine your proper length, which is important to both the distance and accuracy of a putt and is critical to putting consistent. Loft is fit to optimize the roll of a putt and is a key feature in distance control in putting. We uncover the proper lie to help with the directional control.
In addition, we find the best total weight and swing weight to aid in distance control and the overall feel of the putter. Fit the design of the putter to your ability, and you'll have the best chance to improve your putting statistics, including putts made, 2-putts and total number of putts.
Leave Golf Galaxy with a putter that gives you distance control and a smooth roll of the ball every time you stroke it. Call today to book your Putter Fitting.
Usually ships in 3 business days.
Standard Ground Service Available
Key Features of the TaylorMade Truss TM1 Putter:
- New Truss hosel design with two connection points is engineered for greater stability and less twisting
- Hosel design increases the stiffness/frequency for enhanced sound and feel
- Cobalt Blue Pure Roll Insert enables incredible sound, solid feel and purer roll characteristics
- Pure Roll insert is secured by two screws located in the cavity to create a bond that minimizes voids for more solid feel at impact
- Adjustable sole weights allow players to dial in the preferred swing weight for added customization
- Premium truss finish combining nickel and cobalt to create a rich, clean look at address
Experience ultimate stability in a superstructure design when you play the TaylorMade Truss Putter Collection. Secured by two screws located in the cavity, the Truss Collection features a cobalt blue Pure Roll insert that enables incredible sound, solid feel and pure roll characteristics. A new Truss hosel design is engineered with two connection points to deliver greater stability and less twisting forincreased sound and feel. Adjustable sole weights afford golfers the opportunity to dial in their perfect swing for total customization.
- Modern, fanged mallet head shape provides confidence at address
- Truss heel hosel with 10° of toe hang for golfers who release the toe through impact
- Full shaft offset keeps hands ahead of ball through impact to promote quicker forward roll
- Single sight line along the cavity ensures proper alignment and greater accuracy
- Shaft: KBS C-Taper Stepless Chrome Stability Putter Shaft
- KBS Stepless chrome shaft offers a stiffer structure designed for increased stability and less twisting at impact
- Grip: Lamkin SINKFit Skinny Pistol Putter Grip
- Thin, pistol shape for a secure feel, enhanced tack and unmatched durability
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Web ID: 20TYMMTRSSTM1XXXXPTR
|Model||Loft||Lie||Available Lengths||Toe Hang||Offset|
|Truss TM1||3°||70°||33" / 34" / 35"||10°||Full Shaft|