TaylorMade TP Patina Collection Juno Putter
Putter FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Putter Fitting custom tailors your putter to your stature and style, giving you the best opportunity to roll the ball true on the greens.
A certified fitter determine your proper length, which is important to both the distance and accuracy of a putt and is critical to putting consistent. Loft is fit to optimize the roll of a putt and is a key feature in distance control in putting. We uncover the proper lie to help with the directional control.
In addition, we find the best total weight and swing weight to aid in distance control and the overall feel of the putter. Fit the design of the putter to your ability, and you'll have the best chance to improve your putting statistics, including putts made, 2-putts and total number of putts.
Leave Golf Galaxy with a putter that gives you distance control and a smooth roll of the ball every time you stroke it. Call today to book your Putter Fitting.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Key Features of the TaylorMade TP Patina Collection Juno Putter:
- Thick 5mm aluminum Pure Roll Insert enables incredible sound, solid feel and purer roll characteristics
- Premium patina finish combining black nickel and copper reveals accents along the edges and sole to create a rich, clean look
- Pure Roll insert is secured by two screws located in the cavity to create a bond that minimizes voids for more solid feel at impact
- TP adjustable sole weights allow players to dial in the preferred swing weight for added customization
Swing into the future while playing the TaylorMade TP Patina Collection. Secured by two screws located in the cavity, the TP Patina Collection features a thick, 5mm aluminum Pure Roll insert that enables incredible sound, solid feel and purer roll characteristics. Adjustable sole weights afford golfers the opportunity to dial in their perfect swing, while a premium patina finish reveals accents along the edges and sole to create a clean, unique look.
- Traditional blade-style head shape provides confidence at address
- L-neck hosel with 36° of toe hang for golfers who release the toe through impact
- Full shaft offset keeps hands ahead of ball through impact to promote quicker forward roll
- Single sight line along the cavity ensures proper alignment and greater accuracy
- Clean, precise and sophisticated craftsmanship engineered to help golfers perform on the green
- Shaft: KBS CT Taper Stepless Chrome Putter Shaft
- KBS Stepless chrome shaft offers a stiffer structure designed for increased stability and less twisting at impact
- Grip: SuperStroke Pistol GT Tour 1.0 Putter Grip – Jumbo
- Increased size and surface area allows for consistent grip pressure in both hands
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Web ID: 19TYMMTPPTNJN1XXXPTR
|Model||Loft||Lie||Available Lengths||Toe Hang||Offset|
|TP Patina Collection Juno||3.5°||70°||34", 35"||36°||Full Shaft|