TaylorMade Tour Preferred EF ATV Wedge - Nickel
Wedge FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Through an interview and an evaluation of your wedge technique, we can determine the proper type(s) and loft(s) of wedges that are best suited for you.
Sole design, loft and club length are the key elements. Based on the interview and short game swing analysis, we determine the proper wedge sole design to optimize performance on the short approaches and scoring shots around the green. We find the best loft options based on your current set make-up and the distance gapping needs that enhance your ability to control distance and trajectory on short approaches, chip shots, pitches and sand shots. The proper length of each wedge is measured to further enhance your distance and control.
Discover your desired feel in the wedges. Call your Golf Galaxy store today to book your Wedge Gap Analysis.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Gain an instant confidence boost on that next approach shot when you pull the TaylorMade Tour Preferred EF ATV Wedge out of your bag. Enhanced, high-spin performance gives you greater stopping power on the green and shorter putts. Electroformed, Nickel Cobalt resists wear and tear, ensuring you long-lasting spin season-after-season. Finished off with a dark smoke PVD finish to help reduce distracting glare.
- ATV (All Terrain Versatility) sole for improved playability regardless of the lie
- Industry-first technology advancements
- Unmatched craftsmanship
- Tour-validated wedge construction
- Electroformed Nickel Cobalt grooves for long-lasting spin
- Soft 1025 carbon steel body
- Glare-reducing dark smoke PVD finish
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet Red Cap Grip
- Created by club designer Clay Long
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Web ID: 15TYMMFTVTPWDGSWDG
- SKU: 15900048