TaylorMade Stealth 2 Driver
- 2023 Golf Digest Hot List Gold Winner
- New 60X Carbon Twist Face
- Carbon Reinforced Composite Ring
- Designed for Speed and Forgiveness
- Nanotexture Cover
- Asymmetric Inertia Generator
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket
NEW 60X CARBON TWIST FACE
- Building on the speed producing success of the original 60X Carbon Twist Face that optimized energy transfer for fast ball speeds, the new face design in Stealth 2 features an advanced version of Inverted Cone Technology (ICT) to help maintain ball speed on off-center strikes and increase forgiveness. It weighs 24g (2g lighter than the original Stealth face) and is designed to have an expanded COR area for a larger sweet spot and boosted performance across the entire face.
CARBON REINFORCED COMPOSITE RING
- The Carbon Reinforced Composite Ring unites the driver head into a singular force and frees up additional mass that has been strategically placed to deliver more forgiveness.
DESIGNED FOR SPEED AND FORGIVENESS
- The corrective tendencies of Twist Face™ combined with advanced ICT help maintain ball speed and accuracy on off-center strikes. A lightweight full-carbon body allows engineers to harvest mass and strategically place weight for optimal launch and forgiveness.
- The 60X Carbon Twist Face is encased by a polyurethane cover, featuring a revolutionary nanotexture technology. The nanotexture cover is used to fine tune launch and spin to optimize total distance regardless of playing conditions.
ASYMMETRIC INERTIA GENERATOR
- The Inertia Generator remains the foundational source of refined aerodynamic properties. The result is a slippery-fast head shape that aids in swing speed generation on the downswing for golfers at every level. It is outfitted with a 25g rear weight for incredible MOI and forgiveness.
THRU-SLOT SPEED POCKET
- Flexible Speed Pocket™ design is engineered to maximize ball speeds and produce additional forgiveness on low-face strikes
Adjustment Tool is NOT included
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Web ID: 22TYMMTM23FRYVNTTDRV
Ready for the Course: How to Buy the Best Golf Driver
Whenever you step up to the tee, your driver needs to provide distance, trajectory and control. Learn what to look for in a driver to deliver a strong opening shot.
Training Your Rotational Power to Help Improve Your Hitting
Get your hips and legs moving and drive your performance on the diamond with these training exercises from Allegheny Health Network.
Running Back Tips: The 2-Point Stance Form
Learning the right form is the first step to making a play on the gridiron.
Offensive Line Tips: The 2-Point Stance Form
Make sure you’re balanced, comfortable and ready to block defenders by setting yourself up in a proper two-point stance.
Why You Should Get Fitted for a Driver
Launch your tee shots even farther down the fairway by learning how a custom driver fitting can benefit your game.
Gift Wrap Hacks: Two Ways to Wrap a Golf Driver
Wrapping oddly shaped gifts like a golf driver is anything but a gimme. Learn two unique golf gift ideas with this Pro Tips guide.