TaylorMade Spider X #7 Copper Putter with True Path
Putter FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Putter Fitting custom tailors your putter to your stature and style, giving you the best opportunity to roll the ball true on the greens.
A certified fitter determine your proper length, which is important to both the distance and accuracy of a putt and is critical to putting consistent. Loft is fit to optimize the roll of a putt and is a key feature in distance control in putting. We uncover the proper lie to help with the directional control.
In addition, we find the best total weight and swing weight to aid in distance control and the overall feel of the putter. Fit the design of the putter to your ability, and you'll have the best chance to improve your putting statistics, including putts made, 2-putts and total number of putts.
Leave Golf Galaxy with a putter that gives you distance control and a smooth roll of the ball every time you stroke it. Call today to book your Putter Fitting.
Usually ships in 3 business days.
Standard Ground Service Available
Equipped with enhanced stability you can see, TaylorMade Spider X Putters take performance to new heights. TaylorMade revolutionized the way it achieves optimal stability by combining a 320g steel frame with a 15g carbon composite core to maximize perimeter weighting and minimize twisting. The True Path Alignment System features an optically engineered sightline (OES) to enable accurate, consistent alignment. A refined Pure Roll Insert helps putts start and stay on the intended target line on impacts across the face.
TaylorMade Spider X Putters – Enhanced Stability You Can See:
Pure Roll Insert:
- Designed to help putts start and stay on the intended line on impacts across the face
- Thicker Pure Roll insert construction creates better sound, feel and roll characteristics
- 45° grooves pair with softer polymer to increase topspin and improve forward roll
TaylorMade Spider X - Design:
- Spider X revolutionizes the way TaylorMade achieves optimal stability by re-engineering mass properties
- Redesigned putter head construction features a steel frame that is 30% heavier to minimize twisting
- 320g frame combines with lightweight, 15g carbon composite core to maximize perimeter weighting
- Redesigned rear weight ports enable greater stroke stability and feel at impact
- Engineered to provide enhanced stability and alignment you can see
- True Path Alignment System helps visualize the intended target line for improved accuracy
- Optically Engineered Sightline (OES) located down the topline for enhanced visualization
- Striking Copper finish contrasts with True Path Alignment System for greater accuracy
- Headcover included for club protection between uses
Super Stroke Pistol GTR 1.0 Putter Grip:
- Classic pistol shape with modern No Taper Design creates the ultimate in feel and performance
- No Taper Technology creates even grip pressure for a more consistent putting stroke
- Lightweight EVA foam allows for a lighter weight grip in a larger footprint to maximize feel
- Tacky Polyurethane outer layer provides a comfortable feel and optimal response at impact
- CROSS-TRACTION surface texture helps create a more consistent, non-slip grip
- Diameter: 1.10” | Length: 10.50” | Weight: 83g | Core: .580R Core”
Exclusive Interview with Brian Bazel, VP of Product Creation at TaylorMade:
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Web ID: 18TYMMSPDRXCWSBXXPTR
|Model||Loft||Lie||Length||Offset||Toe Hang||Head Weight|
|Spider X #7||3°||70°||33", 34", 35"||Full Shaft||Face Balanced||355g|