TaylorMade Spider Tour #3 Red Putter with Sightline
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
You can't get more Tour-proven than the TaylorMade Spider Tour Red Putter. The Pure Roll insert uses 45° grooves to improve topspin and forward roll, partnering with vibration-dampening foam to also provide consistent sound and feel at impact. Lightweight 6061 aluminum and 304 stainless steel allow more weight to be positioned at the extremities, producing the stability and forgiveness every player demands.
Pure Roll insert
- What does it do? It helps your ball start and stay on the right line.
- How does it do that? The 45° grooves and softer polymer increase topspin and improve forward roll across varying surfaces.
- Vibration-dampening foam between the body and frame provides consistent sound and feel
- Lightweight 6061 aluminum body and the 304 stainless steel frame afford more weight at the extremities for added stability and forgiveness
- Originally designed and crafted to meet the demands of Jason Day
- Smooth crown and single sightline form a cleaner alignment system
- Short slant-neck hosel expands face and toe-hang visibility
- Has softer sound and feel compared to the Black model
- All-black shaft
- Jason Day headcover
SuperStroke Pistol GT Tour 1.0 Putter Grip - Jumbo:
- Increased size and surface area allows for consistent grip pressure in both hands
- Oversized pistol shape ideal for players looking for a more traditional grip shape
- Cross Traction Technology provides improved grip through greater tackiness
- High-tech multi-material PU construction generates enhanced feel
- Core Size: .580” | Weight: 51g | Installed Size: Oversize Putter
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Web ID: 17TYMMPTSPDRRD3WSPTR
|Tour Red||3.5°||70°||32”, 33”, 34'', 35''||355 g||Half Shaft|