TaylorMade Spider S #7 Chalk Putter
Putter FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Putter Fitting custom tailors your putter to your stature and style, giving you the best opportunity to roll the ball true on the greens.
A certified fitter determine your proper length, which is important to both the distance and accuracy of a putt and is critical to putting consistent. Loft is fit to optimize the roll of a putt and is a key feature in distance control in putting. We uncover the proper lie to help with the directional control.
In addition, we find the best total weight and swing weight to aid in distance control and the overall feel of the putter. Fit the design of the putter to your ability, and you'll have the best chance to improve your putting statistics, including putts made, 2-putts and total number of putts.
Leave Golf Galaxy with a putter that gives you distance control and a smooth roll of the ball every time you stroke it. Call today to book your Putter Fitting.
Usually ships in 3 business days.
Standard Ground Service Available
Experience enhanced stability in a square shape with the TaylorMade Spider S Putters. TaylorMade’s highest stability spider putter is created with a multi material construction for deeper Center of Gravity and higher MOI characteristics. A tungsten weight bar combined with 48g tungsten sole weights provides a customizable player experience. A refined Pure Roll Insert helps putts start and stay on the intended target line on impacts across the face.
Pure Roll Insert:
- Designed to help putts start and stay on the intended line on impacts across the face
- Thicker Pure Roll insert construction creates better sound, feel and roll characteristics
- 45° grooves pair with softer polymer to increase topspin and improve forward roll
TaylorMade Spider S - Design:
- Spider S revolutionizes the way TaylorMade achieves optimal stability by re-engineering mass properties in a squared shape
- High grade 6061 aluminum body combines with tungsten sole and rear weight bar for a multi material construction
- Tour-used, adjustable tungsten weight bar allows for different head weights and MOI properties for a customizable experience
- 48g Tungsten sole weights on the front left and right side enable greater stroke stability and feel at impact
- Engineered to provide enhanced stability and alignment you can see
- Three sightlines for enhanced visualization and increased alignment
- Striking Chalk finish provides a timeless, player-preferred aesthetic
- Face-Balanced design with Single Bend hosel suits golfers with a straight back, straight through putting stroke
- Headcover included for club protection
- KBS Stepless Stability shaft features a new single bend CT Tour design for less deflection
- Shaft: KBS Black Single Bend Stepless CT Stability Shaft
Super Stroke Pistol GTR 1.0 Putter Grip:
- Classic pistol shape with modern No Taper Design creates the ultimate in feel and performance
- No Taper Technology creates even grip pressure for a more consistent putting stroke
- Lightweight EVA foam allows for a lighter weight grip in a larger footprint to maximize feel
- Tacky Polyurethane outer layer provides a comfortable feel and optimal response at impact
- CROSS-TRACTION surface texture helps create a more consistent, non-slip grip
- Diameter: 1.10” | Length: 10.50” | Weight: 83g | Core: .580R Core”
Exclusive Interview with Brian Bazel, VP of Product Creation at TaylorMade:
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Web ID: 20TYMMSPDRSCHLKXXPTR
|Spider S #7||2.5°||70°||33" / 34" / 35"||Full Shaft||Face-Balanced|