TaylorMade Spider Mini #7 Tour Red Putter
Putter FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Putter Fitting custom tailors your putter to your stature and style, giving you the best opportunity to roll the ball true on the greens.
A certified fitter determine your proper length, which is important to both the distance and accuracy of a putt and is critical to putting consistent. Loft is fit to optimize the roll of a putt and is a key feature in distance control in putting. We uncover the proper lie to help with the directional control.
In addition, we find the best total weight and swing weight to aid in distance control and the overall feel of the putter. Fit the design of the putter to your ability, and you'll have the best chance to improve your putting statistics, including putts made, 2-putts and total number of putts.
Leave Golf Galaxy with a putter that gives you distance control and a smooth roll of the ball every time you stroke it. Call today to book your Putter Fitting.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Spider performance now comes in a smaller package with the TaylorMade Spider Mini #7 Putter. 15% smaller than the standard Spider model, the Spider Mini utilizes redesigned steel weights cast directly into the head to enable consistent stroke balance. A milled Pure Roll insert pairs with vibration dampening foam to create the sound and feel preferred by elite players. The innovative T-Sightline encourages proper alignment and mimics the dimensions of a classic blade putter to provide a seamless transition into mid-mallet designs.
Pure Roll insert
- What does it do? It helps your ball start and stay on the right line.
- How does it do that? The 45° grooves and softer polymer increase topspin and improve forward roll across varying surfaces.
- Spider Mini features a 15% smaller head construction compared to the standard Spider model
- Delivers the stability and high-MOI performance of the larger model in a compact, mid-mallet design
- Striking Tour Red head finish presents a bold look for increased confidence on the putting surface
- Innovative T-Sightline encourages proper putter alignment and a square club face through impact
- Sightline depth mimics the dimensions of a classic blade putter to provide a seamless transition
- Redesigned steel weights cast directly into the head provide precise and consistent stroke balance
- Seamless top crown and sightline provide clean visuals and limits unnecessary distractions at address
- Double Bend hosel and face-balanced design helps golfers with a straight stroke deliver a square face at impact
- Half shaft offset keeps hands slightly ahead of the ball through impact to promote an upward strike
- Vibration-dampening PU foam embedded between the body and frame for consistent sound and feel
- Grip: SuperStroke Pistol GTR 1.0 Grip
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Web ID: 18TYMMSPDRMNRDDBXPTR
|Spider Mini #7||3°||70°||33", 34", 35"||3/4 Shaft||355g|