TaylorMade Spider Mini #7 Tour Red Putter
Spider performance now comes in a smaller package with the TaylorMade Spider Mini #7 Putter. 15% smaller than the standard Spider model, the Spider Mini utilizes redesigned steel weights cast directly into the head to enable consistent stroke balance. A milled Pure Roll insert pairs with vibration dampening foam to create the sound and feel preferred by elite players. The innovative T-Sightline encourages proper alignment and mimics the dimensions of a classic blade putter to provide a seamless transition into mid-mallet designs.
Pure Roll insert
- What does it do? It helps your ball start and stay on the right line.
- How does it do that? The 45° grooves and softer polymer increase topspin and improve forward roll across varying surfaces.
- Spider Mini features a 15% smaller head construction compared to the standard Spider model
- Delivers the stability and high-MOI performance of the larger model in a compact, mid-mallet design
- Striking Tour Red head finish presents a bold look for increased confidence on the putting surface
- Innovative T-Sightline encourages proper putter alignment and a square club face through impact
- Sightline depth mimics the dimensions of a classic blade putter to provide a seamless transition
- Redesigned steel weights cast directly into the head provide precise and consistent stroke balance
- Seamless top crown and sightline provide clean visuals and limits unnecessary distractions at address
- Double Bend hosel and face-balanced design helps golfers with a straight stroke deliver a square face at impact
- Half shaft offset keeps hands slightly ahead of the ball through impact to promote an upward strike
- Vibration-dampening PU foam embedded between the body and frame for consistent sound and feel
- Grip: SuperStroke Pistol GTR 1.0 Grip
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Web ID: 18TYMMSPDRMNRDDBXPTR
- SKU: 19231750
|Spider Mini #7||3°||70°||33", 34", 35"||3/4 Shaft||355g|