TaylorMade Spider GTX Single Bend Putter
Hand: Right Hand
Shaft: KBS 120 Chrome Stepped Steel
Grip: Super Stroke GT 1.0
- 2023 Golf Digest Hot List Silver Winner
- Lightweight Aluminum Cap
- Sliding Weight Track
- Tungsten Weights
- Pure Roll Insert
- True Path Alignment
EXPANDING THE MODERN SHAPE OF STABILITY
- Spider GTX sets the standard for performance and construction.
- The GTX shape resembles the past Spider shapes with True Path and a new extreme back weighting for forgiveness.
LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM CAP
- Made from lightweight 6061 Aluminum, the 149g top allows more weight to transfer to the outside of the frame.
BACK WEIGHT STABILITY BAR
- The back weight ring is made of heavy stainless steel – 154 grams, that creates a deeper CG for less face rotation and enhanced stability.
PURE ROLL INSERT
- The firmer co-molded insert, manufactured of black TPU urethane with silver aluminum beams at a 45° angle designed to improve topspin across the face.
TRUE PATH ALIGNMENT
- The white space in the center of the putter helps frame the ball and creates a path to the hole.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Web ID: 22TYMMSPDRDNLBLCKPTRA
|Single Bend (SB #7)||Silver||Face-Balanced||2.5°||70°|
|Single Bend (SB #7)||Red||Face-Balanced||2.5°||70°|
|Single Bend (SB #7)||Black||Face-Balanced||2.5°||70°|