TaylorMade SIM Max Driver
Key Features of the TaylorMade SIM Max Driver:
- Inertia Generator balances driver weight at the extreme rear to increase forgiveness with a calculated angle that decreases drag on the downswing
- Shape in Motion: Asymmetric design of the sole combined with TaylorMade's new Inertia Generator enhances aerodynamic speed during the swing when compared to the M6 Driver.
- Revolutionary new face with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
- Speed Injected™ technology is designed to maximize ball speed and distance, achieving performance at or near the legal limit
- Twist Face technology with a slightly larger face area provides more loft in the high toe and less loft in the low-heel to produce more consistent spin where golfers commonly mis-hit
- Two-degree Loft Sleeve™ allows for optimized face angle, loft and lie customization
- Multi-material construction allows weight to be positioned in the head, lowering the CG and increasing MOI/forgiveness
Lock in top-level speed and forgiveness when you play the TaylorMade SIM Max Driver. The Speed Injection process is designed to maximize ball speed and distance to performance at or near the legal limit. Revolutionary Twist Face technology utilizes face curvature with corrective face angle on off-center hits for side spin reduction and straighter shots. A 2-degree Loft Sleeve™ enables optimized face angle, loft and lie customization for ideal spin and trajectory.
- Designed with a new breakthrough face technology that allows for increased ball speed and forgiveness for every golfer
- Fujikura VENTUS shafts designed to tighten shot dispersion and maximize ball speed on off-center hits
- Shaft: Fujikura VENTUS Blue 6 Graphite Shaft/Fujikura VENTUS Red 5 Graphite Shaft
- Grip: Golf Pride Z-Grip 47g Round Black/Gray Grip
Adjustment Tool is NOT included
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Web ID: 19TYMMSMMXDRVRVNTDRV
- SKU: 20667865
|SIM Max Driver 9.0°||9.0° (Adjustable)||56° - 60°||45.75"||460cc||D3|
|SIM Max Driver 10.5°||10.5° (Adjustable)||56° - 60°||45.75"||460cc||D3|
|SIM Max Driver 12.0°||12.0° (Adjustable)||56° - 60°||45.75"||460cc||D3|
Ready for the Course: How to Buy the Best Golf Driver
Whenever you step up to the tee, your driver needs to provide distance, trajectory and control. Learn what to look for in a driver to deliver a strong opening shot.
Learning the Single Leg Takedown Wrestling Move
This offensive wrestling technique can help you take control of your opponent and drive them to the mat.
Why You Should Get Fitted for a Driver
Launch your tee shots even farther down the fairway by learning how a custom driver fitting can benefit your game.
Defensive Back Tips: Man-to-Man Pass Coverage
Learn how to cover a receiver one-on-one and read his next move on short and long routes.
Gift Wrap Hacks: Two Ways to Wrap a Golf Driver
Wrapping oddly shaped gifts like a golf driver is anything but a gimme. Learn two unique golf gift ideas with this Pro Tips guide.
Swimming Training Aids: Swim Tempo Trainers
Tempo trainers – sometimes referred to as “wetronomes” – might be one of the smallest swim training aids, but they can make a big impact on your stroke technique.