TaylorMade RocketBladez Irons - Steel
Iron FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Our Iron Fittings are a detailed, step-by-step process to determine what the key specifications of irons should be for you. We address your loft (distance control and gapping), lie (directional control), shaft flex (distance and trajectory control, feel), club length (distance and accuracy control, comfort), grip size (directional control, feel and security), swing weight (feel and swing control) and set make-up (distance gapping).
Through an interview and thorough swing analysis, we determine what specifications you need to optimize your iron play.
Whether you're buying a new set of irons, or customizing your current set, properly fit irons can maximize distance and optimize accuracy. Stick your irons closer than ever before, call your local Golf Galaxy store to set up your Iron Fitting.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
The difference is instantly noticeable with TaylorMade RocketBladez Irons. Speed Pockets in the 4-7 irons optimize face flexing, feel and performance at impact. The ultra-thin face design combines with Inverted Cone Technology to enable maximum playability and distance. Strategically redistributed weight located in the sole of each iron simplifies launch, heightens peak trajectory and allows for a steep, quick-stopping descent angle.
Speed Pocket Technology:
- TaylorMade’s first application of Speed Pocket Technology in an iron promotes distance with forgiveness
- 2mm-wide sole slot – filled with specifically formulated polyurethane – harmonizes vibration and feel
- Speed Pocket flexes and rebounds at impact to increase ball speed and heighten launch for steep decent
- Designed to significantly increase ball speed and distance on low-face mis-hits for added forgiveness
Advanced, Ultra-Thin Face:
- Designed to maximize flex at impact to elevate ball speeds and overall performance
- Weight savings repositions mass lower on the head to promote heightened launch
- Thin face combines with Speed Pocket to create consistency with every iron
- Engineered to equip golfers with the speed and forgiveness needed to consistently produce explosive distance
- Low, neutral Center of Gravity location promotes higher launch and quick-stopping, steep descent angles
- Inverted Cone Technology increases forgiveness across the face for consistency and playability
- Shaft: TaylorMade RocketFuel Steel Shaft
- Grip: RocketBladez Black Grip
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Web ID: 17TYMMRBLDZ20STL4IRN