TaylorMade P7TW Custom Irons
Iron FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Our Iron Fittings are a detailed, step-by-step process to determine what the key specifications of irons should be for you. We address your loft (distance control and gapping), lie (directional control), shaft flex (distance and trajectory control, feel), club length (distance and accuracy control, comfort), grip size (directional control, feel and security), swing weight (feel and swing control) and set make-up (distance gapping).
Through an interview and thorough swing analysis, we determine what specifications you need to optimize your iron play.
Whether you're buying a new set of irons, or customizing your current set, properly fit irons can maximize distance and optimize accuracy. Stick your irons closer than ever before, call your local Golf Galaxy store to set up your Iron Fitting.
Usually ships in 2 - 3 weeks.
Standard Ground Service Available
Take the golf world by storm with the Tiger Woods inspired TaylorMade P7TW Irons. With the help of Tiger himself, these precision-engineered blade irons were designed for maximum performance featuring a longer blade length, thinner topline and progressive face height. New Milled Grind technology prevents variations in sole geometry and ensures precision from head to toe in every iron set. Tungsten weighting is placed behind the sweet spot to enhance flight control and deliver a deeper feel at impact. The grooves are deeper, sharper and more closely spaced to accomplish a more specific launch and flight.
Custom items cannot be returned or exchanged
- TaylorMade’s precision-engineered blade irons designed and crafted in collaboration with Tiger Woods
- Each head has been meticulously engineered for maximum performance featuring a longer blade length, thinner topline and progressive face height
- Forged from soft 1025 carbon steel with a precision-milled sole and face
- Deeper, sharper and more closely spaced grooves for a specific launch and flight
- Milled Grind prevents variations in sole geometry and ensures precision from head to toe in every iron set
- CNC machined sole geometry and a precise leading edge promote consistent turf interaction
- Precise tungsten weighting behind the sweet spot to enhance flight control and deliver a unique, deeper feel at impact
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Web ID: 19TYMMP7TWSTL4PWXSPI