TaylorMade P790 Irons – Steel
Interested In Used Clubs?Golf Galaxy stores offer a great selection of used golf clubs to fit your budget.
Iron FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Our Iron Fittings are a detailed, step-by-step process to determine what the key specifications of irons should be for you. We address your loft (distance control and gapping), lie (directional control), shaft flex (distance and trajectory control, feel), club length (distance and accuracy control, comfort), grip size (directional control, feel and security), swing weight (feel and swing control) and set make-up (distance gapping).
Through an interview and thorough swing analysis, we determine what specifications you need to optimize your iron play.
Whether you're buying a new set of irons, or customizing your current set, properly fit irons can maximize distance and optimize accuracy. Stick your irons closer than ever before, call your local Golf Galaxy store to set up your Iron Fitting.
Form beautifully meets function in TaylorMade P790 Irons. This forged distance iron, designed to meet the performance demands of better golfers and consistency demands of aspirational golfers, features low-density SpeedFoam cavity filler to maximize COR and generate groundbreaking distance. A high-strength 4140 carbon steel face combines with mini-ICT and cut-thru Speed Pocket technologies to lock in distance and control on impacts across the face.
With P790, we created a forged distance iron that meets the demands of better players and delivers consistent performance for the aspirational golfer. By combining our new SpeedFoam with a wrapped face construction, we have engineered an iron that is as beautiful as it is powerful.
This Beauty is a Beast: Look and Feel of a Player’s Iron
Refined shaping featuring a straighter topline, shallower face and progressive offset. Elegantly crafted design includes minimalistic cosmetic details and a clean, satin scratch finish.
Unprecedented Distance in a Forged Iron
SpeedFoam is low-density cavity filler that pushes the limit of COR to produce groundbreaking distance in a forged iron. This compound is resilient at impact to produce soft feel and responsive feedback.
Forgiveness and Playability
- High-strength forged 4140 carbon steel, wrapped face construction and soft carbon steel body create crisp feel and forgiveness
- Ultra-thin 1.75mm face thickness equipped with mini-Inverted Cone Technology to elevate performance across the club face
- Strategically placed tungsten weighting increases MOI throughout the set for unrivaled playability
- Ultra-thin internal leading edge with cut-thru Speed Pocket provides additional forgiveness on impacts low on the face
- Hollow body construction enables optimal weight placement
- True Temper Dynamic Gold Steel Shafts
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Grey/Black Grip
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Web ID: 17TYMMP790STL4WXXIRN
- SKU: 18698508