TaylorMade P770 Irons - Steel
"Pure" can be a subjective term, unless you're talking about TaylorMade P770 Irons. An advanced forging process produces pure shaping and soft yet solid feel at impact, with precision-milled grooves optimizing spin control, while Tour-validated contours provide that clean look that appeals to the better player. Tungsten weighting affords low, centered CG and increased MOI, resulting in a combination of forgiveness and workability the best in the world can't argue with.
- What does it do? It results in advanced workability and forgiveness for a players iron set.
- How does it do that? The tungsten back bar in 3 through 7 affords low, centered CG placement and increased MOI.
- Advanced forging process yields pure, simple shaping, precision-milled faces and grooves, and soft, solid feel at impact
- Precision-milled grooves produce optimal spin and control
- 1025 carbon steel further enhances feel and durability
- Tour-validated contours, progressive offsets, and thin toplines inspire confidence in the better player
- Flatter, medium-cambered soles improve turf interaction from any lie
- KBS Tour FLT steel shafts
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 grips
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Web ID: 17TYMMP770STL3PWIRN
- SKU: 18044041
|3 Iron||20.5°||60.5°||38.75''||D2||3.6 mm|
|4 Iron||23.0°||61.0°||38.25''||D2||3.3 mm|
|5 Iron||26.0°||61.5°||37.75''||D2||3.0 mm|
|6 Iron||29.5°||62.0°||37.25''||D2||2.7 mm|
|7 Iron||33.0°||62.5°||36.75''||D2||2.4 mm|
|8 Iron||37.0°||63.0°||36.25''||D2||2.2 mm|
|9 Iron||41.5°||63.5°||35.75''||D2||1.9 mm|