TaylorMade P730 Irons - Steel
Iron FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Our Iron Fittings are a detailed, step-by-step process to determine what the key specifications of irons should be for you. We address your loft (distance control and gapping), lie (directional control), shaft flex (distance and trajectory control, feel), club length (distance and accuracy control, comfort), grip size (directional control, feel and security), swing weight (feel and swing control) and set make-up (distance gapping).
Through an interview and thorough swing analysis, we determine what specifications you need to optimize your iron play.
Whether you're buying a new set of irons, or customizing your current set, properly fit irons can maximize distance and optimize accuracy. Stick your irons closer than ever before, call your local Golf Galaxy store to set up your Iron Fitting.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Crafted for ultimate shot-making, TaylorMade P730 Irons represent the most finely engineered irons TaylorMade has to offer. A new multi-step forging process utilizes a 2000-ton press to create a slightly smaller blade profile with cleaner, crisper lines. A horizontally-milled channel separates mass on the vertical axis for increased inertia and control. Precision-milled face grooves enable world-class feel, turf interaction and shot-shaping ability.
The P730 was designed to build off of our heritage of major championship winning blade irons, especially with TPMB ’11 and TPMB ’14. The overall goal was to retain the features that were iconic to the TPMB – while at the same time improving its performance in two subtle ways: shaping and mass properties.
Horizontally-milled channel separates mass along the vertical axis for increased inertia and trajectory control throughout the set.
Precision-Milled Face Grooves
Face and grooves have been precision-milled to produce soft feel, clean turf interaction and exceptional shot-shaping ability.
- Shaping improvements evolved from previous TPMB designs with direct feedback from TaylorMade’s best Tour Staff
- Overall blade profile is slightly smaller with cleaner, crisper lines for optimal confidence at address
- Leading edge has been modified to improve turf interaction across the set for greater playability and control
- Forged from 1025 Carbon Steel to facilitate best-in-class materials and craftsmanship
- New multi-step forging process using a 2000-ton press ensures perfect head shaping with minimal hand polishing, resulting in a pure players iron with soft, solid feel
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Web ID: 17TYMMP730STL3PWXIRN
- SKU: 18796491