TaylorMade Original One Mini Driver
Driver FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
We carry all the best drivers with the latest in materials, technology and adjustability. Our PGA/LPGA Pros and Certified Fitters match your swing to find your perfect driver.
Driver Fitting is a detailed process. It involves the customization of all the major aspects of a driver that can affect the playability, feel and overall performance of the driver. Length is fit to optimize the best combination of consistency and distance. The best loft choice is determined to maximize launch angle and spin, key ingredients to optimizing distance. Shaft flex and type are determined to optimize trajectory, distance and feel. The proper face angle optimizes directional control and weight to improve the balance of the driver. Grip size, style and type are customized improving shot consistency and provide the player with the comfort, security and feel they desire from address through impact.
Realize your potential off the tee. Find your nearest Golf Galaxy store to schedule your Driver Fitting.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Celebrate 40 years in the making with the TaylorMade Original One Mini Driver. Inspired by the first Metalwood, this driver was designed to deliver key performance technologies that allows for increased distance, forgiveness and control on the course. Twist Face Technology provides corrective face angle on off-center hits in real time for remarkable forgiveness and accuracy across the face. The speed pocket unlocks higher launch and lower spin for superior distance. Constructed with Tri-Material Body, this driver provides ultra-low CG for enhanced playability control from the tee to the fairway.
- Designed to deliver key performance technologies that allows for increased distance, forgiveness and accuracy
- Original One Mini Driver launched to help celebrate TaylorMade’s 40 year Anniversary
- Twist Face Technology provides more loft in the high toe and less loft in the low-heel to produce more consistent spin where golfers commonly mis-hit
- Tri-Material Body, constructed with Titanium, 50 Gram Steel Sole Plate and Carbon Crown, provides ultra-low CG for distance and playability control from the tee to the fairway
- Speed pocket adds additional flexibility below center face to produce greater distance with less backspin
- 12-position loft sleeve with 4 degrees adjustability
- Grip: Golf Pride MCC New Decade Blackout
- Shaft: Mitsubishi Diamana F Limited
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Web ID: 19TYMMRGNLNMNDRVRDRV
|Original One Mini Driver 11.5°||11.5°||56° - 60°||43.75"||275cc||D3|
|Original One Mini Driver 13.5°||13.5°||56° - 60°||43.75"||275cc||D3|