TaylorMade Milled Grind HI-TOE Wedge – Aged Copper
Wedge FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Through an interview and an evaluation of your wedge technique, we can determine the proper type(s) and loft(s) of wedges that are best suited for you.
Sole design, loft and club length are the key elements. Based on the interview and short game swing analysis, we determine the proper wedge sole design to optimize performance on the short approaches and scoring shots around the green. We find the best loft options based on your current set make-up and the distance gapping needs that enhance your ability to control distance and trajectory on short approaches, chip shots, pitches and sand shots. The proper length of each wedge is measured to further enhance your distance and control.
Discover your desired feel in the wedges. Call your Golf Galaxy store today to book your Wedge Gap Analysis.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Get the most out of your short game while playing the TaylorMade Milled Grind HI-TOE Wedge. Constructed of 8620 carbon steel, the Milled Grind HI-TOE features an expanded toe area and full face scoring lines for incredible spin command around the green. 3 trapezoid-shaped sole pockets optimize weight distribution and create a more central CG placement for more controlled trajectory. A Channel Cut Mid-Sole features a high bounce leading wedge with increased belly to optimize turf interaction.
TAYLORMADE MILLED GRIND WEDGES - SELECTION:
- Milled Grind: Head shapes and sole grinds designed based on TaylorMade Tour feedback. Three uniquely milled sole grinds maximize performance for all types of swings and turf conditions.
- Milled Grind HI-TOE: Offers players incredible versatility around the green. Each wedge engineered to perform on chips, pitches, explosion shots, out of the rough, on flop shots and bump-and-runs.
HI-TOE – DESIGNED FOR INCREDIBLE GREENSIDE SHOTMAKING:
- HI-TOE design creates a higher and more centered Center of Gravity placement for lower launch and more spin
- Sole cavity features three trapezoid-shaped pockets to further optimize weight distribution throughout the head
- Channel Cut Mid-Sole creates a double sole with separate bounce surfaces to prevent excessive digging through impact
- High bounce leading edge with increased belly moves through the turf or sand with less resistance for better contact
- Enhanced heel, toe relief and trailing edge provide maximum versatility around the greens
NEW AND IMPROVED FACE CONSTRUCTION:
- New ZTP groove technology uses steeper side walls and sharper edge radii to maximize spin and control
- Expanded toe area enables commanding, high-spin performance on impacts across the entire face
- Full-face scoring lines ensure consistent ball contact out of the rough
- Designed for incredible greenside shotmaking
- 8620 Carbon Steel construction for superior response
- Aged Copper finish provides a unique, timeless aesthetic
- KBS Hi-REV 2.0 Steel Shaft for greater feel and control
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet Burgundy Grip
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Web ID: 18TYMMMLLDGRNDTVHWDG
|Model||Loft||Lie||Length||Groove Type||Swing Weight|