TaylorMade Milled Grind 4 Wedge
Shaft: True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue 115g Wedge Steel
- Spin Tread Grooves
- Increased Flange Thickness
- Raw Face
- Improved Tour Inspired Shaping
- Machined Sole
Spin Tread Grooves
- Deep laser etching between the grooves provides a channel for the water to escape upon impact, maintaining spin in wet conditions
Increased Flange Thickness
- This design offers improved sound and feel on shots struck across the face.
- The raw surface and toe area works in conjunction with the new Spin Tread Grooves to provide the best spin properties in wet conditions.
Improved Tour Inspired Shaping
- The reshaped top line, leading edge and hosel blend to create a smoother and fuller look for improved shot making.
- A fully machined sole ensures the exact grind and bounce geometry every time.
Lighter Weight Tour Issue Shaft
- A light True Temper Tour Issue 115g shaft helps generate more feel.
- LB - Modified C-Grind with a leading "ski" that allows the leading edge to sit low to the ground with an open face. For players who are shallow and open the face angle around the greens.
- LBV - Low Bounce Performance sole offers the skilled player ultimate in greenside versatility. Designed for shallow attack angles. The aggressive narrow V-Sole provides the lowest leading edge for greenside protection
- SB - A classic full sole design with constant trailing edge relief. A gentle 4-way camber with versatility is designed for most swing types and for players that keep their face square to the target
- SBC - Provides more versatility with added bounce and camber in the middle of the sole with a relieved heel and trailing edge. Designed for the players who prefer ultimate versatility with different face angling around the green.
- HB - Standard width sole design with added heel relief for increased shot making and slightly steeper swings
- HBW - Wide sole with a high bounce and forgiveness. Designed with maximum camber and full sole symmetry. Excellent in soft turf conditions and bunker play.
- TW-56 - TW Grinds perform in the low bounce category. The 56° wedge is a dual sole with heavy heel relief.
- T-60 - TW Grinds perform in the low bounce category. The 60° has an extremely high bounce on the leading edge with a shaved heel.
- Lamkin Crossline 360 Black/Silver/Green 52g 0.580 Round
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Web ID: 23TYMMMLLDGRND4CHWDG
|Standard Bounce C-Grind||58°||35.00"||9°||64°||D5|
|Standard Bounce C-Grind||60°||35.00"||9°||64°||D5|
|Low Bounce V-Grind||58°||35.00"||7°||64°||D5|
|Low Bounce V-Grind||60°||35.00"||7°||64°||D5|
|High Bounce W-Grind||58°||35.00"||13°||64°||D5|
|High Bounce W-Grind||60°||35.00"||13°||64°||D5|