TaylorMade Milled Grind 2 Wedge – (Steel)
Wedge FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Through an interview and an evaluation of your wedge technique, we can determine the proper type(s) and loft(s) of wedges that are best suited for you.
Sole design, loft and club length are the key elements. Based on the interview and short game swing analysis, we determine the proper wedge sole design to optimize performance on the short approaches and scoring shots around the green. We find the best loft options based on your current set make-up and the distance gapping needs that enhance your ability to control distance and trajectory on short approaches, chip shots, pitches and sand shots. The proper length of each wedge is measured to further enhance your distance and control.
Discover your desired feel in the wedges. Call your Golf Galaxy store today to book your Wedge Gap Analysis.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Key Features of the TaylorMade Milled Grind 2 Wedge:
- ZTP groove technology uses steeper side walls and sharper edge radii to maximize spin and control
- Mass placement of the thick-thin head design improves feel while enhancing CG location for precise flight
- Laser etched pattern located between grooves on the raw face creates a rougher surface for increased greenside spin
- Advanced surface milling techniques ensure precise sole geometry, leading edge profiles and score lines
- TPU insert in back cavity designed to provide vibration dampening to create a solid, positive feel at impact
- Low Bounce (LB) grind provides the least amount of ground resistance; ideal for firm conditions and shallow attack angle
- Standard Bounce (SB) grind has a median ground resistance; ideal for moderate conditions and a standard attack angle
Fitting by sole grind, the TaylorMade Milled Grind 2 Wedges ensure precision where it matters most. Advanced milling techniques create exacting sole and leading edge geometries for unparalleled performance and consistency. ZTP groove technology contains steeper side walls and sharper edge radii to maximize spin and control on the course. Two sole grind options afford golfers the ability to select ideal specifications for their swing and course conditions.
- Designed to be the most precise, best balanced and best feeling wedge produced by TaylorMade
- Each wedge features an expertly crafted grind engineered to optimize turf interaction and performance
- Matte black/satin chrome finish provides a unique, timeless aesthetic
- Shaft: True Temper Dynamic Gold S200 Steel Wedge Shaft
- True Temper Dynamic Gold Wedge Shaft offers greater feel and control for increased accuracy
- Grip: TM Lamkin Crossline Soft Cord
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Web ID: 19TYMMMLLDGRND2BLWDG
|Model||Loft||Lie||Length||Groove Type||Swing Weight|