TaylorMade M6 Irons – (Steel)
Iron FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Our Iron Fittings are a detailed, step-by-step process to determine what the key specifications of irons should be for you. We address your loft (distance control and gapping), lie (directional control), shaft flex (distance and trajectory control, feel), club length (distance and accuracy control, comfort), grip size (directional control, feel and security), swing weight (feel and swing control) and set make-up (distance gapping).
Through an interview and thorough swing analysis, we determine what specifications you need to optimize your iron play.
Whether you're buying a new set of irons, or customizing your current set, properly fit irons can maximize distance and optimize accuracy. Stick your irons closer than ever before, call your local Golf Galaxy store to set up your Iron Fitting.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Distance has never felt as good as it does with TaylorMade M6 Irons. The innovative Speed Bridge structural design afforded TaylorMade the ability to create its most flexible thru-slot Speed Pocket ever, resulting in more ball speed than ever before. Additional stiffness in the head structure provides higher ball speeds while reducing low-frequency vibrations for optimal feel. Off-center Inverted Cone Technology maximizes the sweet spot to promote straighter shots on impacts across the face.
TaylorMade M6 Irons – Explosive Distance, Maximum Forgiveness:
"At TaylorMade, we have always strived to push the performance envelope to give players maximum distance and forgiveness in our game-improvement irons. Our new Speed Bridge technology allows us to do exactly that while improving sound and feel at the same time. Distance has never felt as good as it does with the M6 Irons."
Speed Bridge Structure:
- Unlocks the ability to use TaylorMade’s most flexible thru-slot Speed Pocket, engineered to generate more ball speed than ever before
- Additional stiffness in the head structure provides higher ball speeds due to reduce energy loss at impact
- Ultra-thin face design with Inverted Cone Technology (ICT) delivers incredible speed over the entire face area
- Speed Bridge supports the topline to reduce low-frequency vibrations for a more satisfying sound and feel at impact
- Engineered to deliver a combination of explosive distance with maximum forgiveness
- Advanced HYBRAR compression damper filters unwanted vibration for a soft, solid feel on all shots
- Fluted Hosel + 360° Undercut lower CG to increase launch and ball speed for strong ball flight
- Off-center Inverted Cone Technology maximizes sweet spot for straighter shots and greater consistency
KBS MAX 85 Steel Shafts:
- Lightweight shaft designed to help mid-to-high handicap golfers maximize iron performance
- Produces higher trajectory and more spin to create longer distance and tighter dispersion
- Lower kick point allows the club head to release through impact for higher launch
- Lightweight design helps golfers maximize swing speeds through impact
- Weight: 102g | Kick Point: Low | Trajectory: High | Spin: High
TaylorMade Lamkin Dual Feel ’19 Grip:
- Distinct upper and lower grip zones engineered to promote proper hand placement and grip pressure
- Proven grip textures and patterns deliver enhanced grip comfort, control and consistency
- Color contrasting alignment aids ensure greater consistency and accuracy at address
- 0.600” Round | 47g | Installed Size: Standard
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Web ID: 18TYMMM6STL4PWWXXIRN
- SKU: 19895684