TaylorMade M4 Rescue/Irons – (Graphite/Steel)
As a retailer, we set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers restrict how we may communicate those prices. In some cases the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until the item is in your cart.
Interested In Used Clubs?Golf Galaxy stores offer a great selection of used golf clubs to fit your budget.
Iron FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Our Iron Fittings are a detailed, step-by-step process to determine what the key specifications of irons should be for you. We address your loft (distance control and gapping), lie (directional control), shaft flex (distance and trajectory control, feel), club length (distance and accuracy control, comfort), grip size (directional control, feel and security), swing weight (feel and swing control) and set make-up (distance gapping).
Through an interview and thorough swing analysis, we determine what specifications you need to optimize your iron play.
Whether you're buying a new set of irons, or customizing your current set, properly fit irons can maximize distance and optimize accuracy. Stick your irons closer than ever before, call your local Golf Galaxy store to set up your Iron Fitting.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Distance and Accuracy converge to form TaylorMade M4 Rescue/Irons. Shaped for confidence and forgiveness, M4 Rescues feature Split Weight Mass to reposition internal and external weights to the heel and toe for maximum perimeter weighting. Speed Pocket technology in the rescues and irons elevates forgiveness across the face. RIBCOR technology in the M4 Irons localizes face flexibility behind the impact area to maximize energy transfer and distance.
TaylorMade M4 Rescues: Split Weight Mass
- Weight pads located toward the heel and toe provide increased MOI for greater consistency
- Perimeter weight distribution enlarges the sweet spot for greater stability across the face
- Seamlessly integrated design allows for optimal turf interaction and performance
TaylorMade M4 Rescues Details
- Designed enable easy launch and remarkable playability in a sleek, compact head profile
- Geocoustic Technology uses a compact footprint and low-profile shape make the M4 Rescue easy to launch and easy to play
- The sole is shaped for optimal playability, improved sound and enhanced feel at impact
- Externalized sound ribs optimize club head vibration for exceptional sound and feel
- TaylorMade’s revolutionary Speed Pocket has been lengthened to increase flexibility and distance across the face
- Low-face strikes will be rewarded with the improved Speed Pocket by preserving ball speeds for consistent distance
- Increased face flexion at impact and reduced backspin combine to increase accuracy and performance
- Two-toned crown cosmetic in a low-profile shape provides a confidence-inspiring look
- TM DualFeel ’18 Grip
TaylorMade M4 Irons: RIBCOR Technology
- RIBCOR localizes face flexibility in the hitting area, transferring more energy to the ball to increase distance and forgiveness
- RIBCOR stiffens the perimeter of the head, creating a more rigid structure and enhancing sound and feel
- RIBCOR mitigates toe flexibility for tighter dispersion
TaylorMade M4 Irons Details
- Engineered to equip golfers with a functional blend of distance and accuracy
- Face Slot technology provides added forgiveness on shots struck toward the heel or toe portions of the face
- Speed Pocket technology located on the sole preserves distance on shots struck low on the face for forgiveness
- Speed Pocket and Face Slots combine to increase flexibility at the boundaries of the face for greater ball speed
- Ultra-thin face (1.5 mm) and leading edge combine to help M4 irons produce incredibly long, straight shots
- Optimized heel-toe weighting provides a significant increase in MOI for even greater playability
- Fluted Hosel moves discretionary weight lower in club head for higher launch and forgiveness
- 360° Undercut Cavity further redistributes mass to deliver high launch and ball speed
- TM DualFeel Grip
RESCUE SHAFT: Fujikura ATMOS Red 50/60/70 Graphite Shaft
- H.I.T. (High Inertia Tip) maximizes the energy created during your downswing to provide optimal spin and flight
- CAGE process surrounds shaft fibers in the outer walls with rigid “cage” structure to elevate feel and control
- Maximum Carbon Fiber Content provides greater stiffness and strength for increased stability, distance and feel
- Constructed of 40 Ton Carbon Fiber material to ensure world class durability and performance
- Phantium finish provides a clean look to eliminate excess distraction at address
- Flex: S / R / A | Weight: 50 – 63g (A); 60 – 67g (R); 70 – 74g (S) | Torque: 3.5° | Kick Point: Mid/Low | Trajectory: High
IRON SHAFT: KBS MAX 80 Steel Shaft
- Designed for players seeking to maximize the performance of their irons
- Lightweight shaft engineered specifically for mid/high handicap players
- Produces a high trajectory and spin rate for longer distance shots
- Flex: R / S | Weight: 102g | Kick Point: Low | Trajectory: High
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Web ID: 17TYMMM4STL34H5PWHIR