TaylorMade M4 Irons – (Steel)
Interested In Used Clubs?Golf Galaxy stores offer a great selection of used golf clubs to fit your budget.
Iron FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Our Iron Fittings are a detailed, step-by-step process to determine what the key specifications of irons should be for you. We address your loft (distance control and gapping), lie (directional control), shaft flex (distance and trajectory control, feel), club length (distance and accuracy control, comfort), grip size (directional control, feel and security), swing weight (feel and swing control) and set make-up (distance gapping).
Through an interview and thorough swing analysis, we determine what specifications you need to optimize your iron play.
Whether you're buying a new set of irons, or customizing your current set, properly fit irons can maximize distance and optimize accuracy. Stick your irons closer than ever before, call your local Golf Galaxy store to set up your Iron Fitting.
Usually ships in 3 business days.
Standard Ground Service Available
The longest in TaylorMade’s new lineup, M4 Irons deliver next-gen straight distance. RIBCOR technology stiffens the perimeter of the head to localize flexibility in the hitting area to unlock efficient energy transfer and distance. Face Slot and Speed Pocket technologies combine to tighten dispersion and forgiveness. Optimized heel-toe weighting, a Fluted Hosel and 360° Undercut Cavity optimize weight distribution for explosive performance.
With our new RIBCOR technology, the M4 unlocks a new level of consistency and accuracy in a product designed to be the longest in our irons lineup. Combined with our thinnest face (1.5mm), our ultra-thin leading edge, and our thin-walled Speed Pocket, M4 irons produce golf shots that are not only long, but incredibly straight
- RIBCOR localizes face flexibility in the hitting area, transferring more energy to the ball to increase distance and forgiveness
- RIBCOR stiffens the perimeter of the head, creating a more rigid structure and enhancing sound and feel
- RIBCOR mitigates toe flexibility for tighter dispersion
Optimal Weight Placement
- Fine-tuned heel-toe weighting provides a significant increase in MOI compared to prior generation for more forgiveness
- Fluted Hosel and 360° undercut allows for redistribution of mass low in the head to increase launch, distance and consistency
- Engineered to equip golfers with a functional blend of distance and accuracy
- Face Slot technology provides added forgiveness on shots struck toward the heel or toe portions of the face
- Speed Pocket technology located on the sole preserves distance on shots struck low on the face for forgiveness
- Speed Pocket and Face Slots combine to increase flexibility at the boundaries of the face for greater ball speed
- Ultra-thin face (1.5 mm) and leading edge combine to help M4 irons produce incredibly long, straight shots
- TM DualFeel Grip
KBS MAX 80 Steel Shaft
- Designed for players seeking to maximize the performance of their irons
- Lightweight shaft engineered specifically for mid/high handicap players
- Produces a high trajectory and spin rate for longer distance shots
- Flex: R / S | Weight: 102g | Kick Point: Low | Trajectory: High
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Web ID: 17TYMMM4STL4WXXXXIRN