TaylorMade M4 D-Type Driver
Interested In Used Clubs?Golf Galaxy stores offer a great selection of used golf clubs to fit your budget.
Driver FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
We carry all the best drivers with the latest in materials, technology and adjustability. Our PGA/LPGA Pros and Certified Fitters match your swing to find your perfect driver.
Driver Fitting is a detailed process. It involves the customization of all the major aspects of a driver that can affect the playability, feel and overall performance of the driver. Length is fit to optimize the best combination of consistency and distance. The best loft choice is determined to maximize launch angle and spin, key ingredients to optimizing distance. Shaft flex and type are determined to optimize trajectory, distance and feel. The proper face angle optimizes directional control and weight to improve the balance of the driver. Grip size, style and type are customized improving shot consistency and provide the player with the comfort, security and feel they desire from address through impact.
Realize your potential off the tee. Find your nearest Golf Galaxy store to schedule your Driver Fitting.
Usually ships in 3 business days.
Standard Ground Service Available
Minimize your misses from the tee with the TaylorMade M4 D-Type Driver. Equipped with 41g of draw-biased weighting, the M4 D-Type features Twist Face Technology to provide corrective face angle on off-center hits in real time for remarkable forgiveness and accuracy across the face. A Hammerhead Sole Slot creates a larger sweet spot for added forgiveness while reducing unwanted spin. The refined Geocoustic sole unlocks next-level feel and sound.
- Two-tone crown cosmetics have been altered to make the face appear more open, resulting in a more closed face at impact
- 41g of weight has been moved heel-ward – as opposed to the more central location of the standard M4 – to deliver draw bias
- Draw-biased weighting helps golfers with fade or slicing flight paths achieve greater accuracy
Twist Face Technology:
- Revolutionary new face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
- Twist Face provides more loft in the high-toe and less loft in the low-heel to produce more consistent spin where golfers commonly mis-hit
- New sole slot integrated into TaylorMade’s ultimate performance driver further enhances forgiveness across the face
- The reinforced outer portions of the slot allow for a lighter, more flexible face, resulting in a larger sweet spot
- The center portion of the slot increases ball speed low on the face and drops unwanted spin for more distance
- Draw-biased design engineered to promote straight distance and extreme forgiveness
- Refined Geocoustic Sole Design enables next-level forgiveness and best-in-class sound on impacts across the face
- Sunken sole shape and reduced sole volume creates a larger, more forgiving face to elevate overall performance
- External sound ribs actively manage vibration and pitch to produce exceptional feel at impact
- 5-layer aerodynamic carbon crown with 9-1-1 skeletal titanium body saves weight to enable even lower CG placement
- Inverted Cone Technology located in the face raises COR to the legal limit for speed and forgiveness
- 4°, 12-position Aluminum Loft Sleeve allows golfers to customize face angle, loft and lie preference
- Tour-tested internal acoustic management techniques control vibration and pitch at the time of impact
- Sleek, contrasting crown and leading edge enable accurate alignment at the address position
- TM Dual Feel 360 Grip
Headcovers NOT included
Matrix Platinum White Tie MFS5 45/55 Graphite Shaft
- Precise and consistent performance make Matrix White Tie the most trusted Matrix shaft on Tour
- Smooth profile ideal for players looking for maximum ball flight with tighter dispersion control
- New carbon composite materials and advanced engineering create low/mid spin and smooth profile
- High launch characteristics combine with low/mid spin to increase accuracy and tighten dispersion
- Flex: S / R / A | Weight: 45 – 48g (A); 55 – 55g (R), 57 (S) | Torque: 45 – 5.2°; 55 – 4.2° | Kick Point: Mid | Trajectory: High
Fujikura ATMOS Red 50 Graphite Shaft
- H.I.T. (High Inertia Tip) maximizes the energy created during your downswing to provide optimal spin and flight
- CAGE process surrounds shaft fibers in the outer walls with rigid “cage” structure to elevate feel and control
- Maximum Carbon Fiber Content provides greater stiffness and strength for increased stability, distance and feel
- Constructed of 40 Ton Carbon Fiber material to ensure world class durability and performance
- Phantium finish provides a clean look to eliminate excess distraction at address
- Flex: X / S / R / A | Weight: 50 – 63g (A), 65g (R), 67g (S) | Torque: 3.5° | Kick Point: Mid/Low | Trajectory: High
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Web ID: 17TYMMM4DTYPDRVRXDRV
- SKU: 18900356
|9.5° D-Type||9.5° (+/- 2° Adjustable)||58° - 62°||45.75"||460cc||D2|
|10.5° D-Type||10.5° (+/- 2° Adjustable)||58° - 62°||45.75"||460cc||D2|
|12° D-Type||12° (+/- 2° Adjustable)||58° - 62°||45.75"||460cc||D2|