TaylorMade M3 Rescue
Interested In Used Clubs?Golf Galaxy stores offer a great selection of used golf clubs to fit your budget.
Hybrid/Irons GapWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
The very nature of the hybrid design, with its low center of gravity, shallow face height and wide sole, make it a category of clubs that all players can benefit from, when properly fit.
By analyzing your swing characteristics and determining the longest iron in your set that you hit consistently, the proper loft (trajectory and distance control, distance gapping), length (distance control, accuracy), and shaft flex (distance and accuracy control, feel) of hybrids can be determined to improve your performance from the difficult "long iron" distances. Call your local Golf Galaxy store today to book your Hybrid/Irons Gap Analysis.
Usually ships in 3 business days.
Standard Ground Service Available
Elevate performance on critical shots into the green with the TaylorMade M3 Rescue. TaylorMade’s most adjustable Rescue features a 30g sliding weight for draw/fade bias and a 3° loft sleeve for loft, lie and face angle personalization. A Speed Pocket located behind the face enlarges the sweet spot, increases ball speed and lowers spin for optimal performance. The stepped, two-tone crown cosmetic ensures you’re locked onto the pin at address.
Proper alignment is crucial for every shot. Knowing that hybrids play an important role in approach shots and tough lies, we added our two-tone crown to the M3 Rescue and paired it with the most adjustability in this category.
Sliding Weight System:
- More left-to-right adjustability over prior generations due to a heavier, 30g movable weight
- Position the 30g weight closer to the toe for more fade-biased ball flight
- Position the 30g weight closer to the heel for more draw-biased ball flight
- Speed Pocket – located behind the face – increases ball speed and lowers spin for added distance
- Enlarges the size of the sweet spot for more forgiveness and higher performance across the face
- Movable weight combines with Speed Pocket to promote increased distance and workability
- Stepped crown and two-tiered sole optimize aesthetics and turf interaction
- 1.5° Aluminum Loft Sleeve allows golfers to customize face angle, loft and lie preferences
- Designed to equip golfers with a new confidence-inspiring look, now with increased personalization
- Two tone crown cosmetic allows for proper alignment on crucial shots into the green
- Lamkin UTx Cord Grey/Black Grip
Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70/80 Graphite Shaft
- Provides enhanced stability and feel in an ultra-lightweight shaft profile
- Ideal for medium swing speeds seeking more consistent performance and tighter dispersion
- Carbon Fiber/DuPont Kevlar (CK) woven material under hands increases strength and butt stability
- Low Resin Content (L.R.C.) Prepeg utilizes up to 15% more carbon fiber to enhance strength and feel
- Constructed of unique, vigorously-tested materials designed to maximize performance
- Flex: X / S / R / A | Weight: 70 – 69g (A), 72g (R); 80 – 83g (X); 79g (S) | Torque: 70 – 3.5°; 80 – 3° | Kick Point: Mid/High | Trajectory: Mid/High
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Web ID: 17TYMMM3RSCXXXXXXHYB
|2 Rescue||17° (+/- 1.5° Adjustable)||58.5°||41.25"||106cc||D3|
|3 Rescue||19° (+/- 1.5° Adjustable)||59°||40.75"||106cc||D3|
|4 Rescue||21° (+/- 1.5° Adjustable)||59.5°||40.25"||106cc||D3|
|5 Rescue||24° (+/- 1.5° Adjustable)||60°||39.75"||106cc||D3|