TaylorMade M3 Driver
Interested In Used Clubs?Golf Galaxy stores offer a great selection of used golf clubs to fit your budget.
Driver FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
We carry all the best drivers with the latest in materials, technology and adjustability. Our PGA/LPGA Pros and Certified Fitters match your swing to find your perfect driver.
Driver Fitting is a detailed process. It involves the customization of all the major aspects of a driver that can affect the playability, feel and overall performance of the driver. Length is fit to optimize the best combination of consistency and distance. The best loft choice is determined to maximize launch angle and spin, key ingredients to optimizing distance. Shaft flex and type are determined to optimize trajectory, distance and feel. The proper face angle optimizes directional control and weight to improve the balance of the driver. Grip size, style and type are customized improving shot consistency and provide the player with the comfort, security and feel they desire from address through impact.
Realize your potential off the tee. Find your nearest Golf Galaxy store to schedule your Driver Fitting.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Gain the competitive advantage with the TaylorMade M3 Driver. Representing a radical departure from traditional design, the M3 features Twist Face Technology, which provides corrective face angle on off-center hits in real-time for remarkable accuracy. A Hammerhead Sole Slot creates a larger sweet spot for added forgiveness while reducing unwanted spin. The Y-Track system allows for unrestricted movement of 22g of mass for dispersion adjustment.
TaylorMade has established a legacy of breaking from tradition to reach new thresholds of performance. In 2018, we have once again uncovered a new frontier of driving potential with Twist Face technology – a radical departure from traditional driver-face design – engineered to correct for inherent human swing tendencies in real-time, giving golfers a tangible competitive advantage. Combining our new Y-Track and Hammerhead Slot, the new M3 driver offers our most technologically advanced driver ever.
Twist Face Technology:
- Revolutionary new face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
- Twist Face provides more loft in the high-toe and less loft in the low-heel to produce more consistent spin where golfers commonly mis-hit
- Intuitive system to move weight and personalize ball flight for draw/fade/high/low
- Tracks are connected for first time, allowing for unrestricted movement of 22g of mass (two 11g weights)
- The back Y-portion provides forgiving draw and fade options. Splitting the weights provides the ultimate in forgiveness
- Reinforced outer portions of slot allow for a lighter, more flexible face, resulting in a larger sweet spot
- Center portion of slot increases ball speed low on face and drops unwanted spin for more distance
- 5-layer aerodynamic carbon crown with 9-1-1 skeletal titanium body saves weight to enable even lower CG placement
- Inverted Cone Technology located in the face raises COR to the legal limit for speed and forgiveness
- 4°, 12-position Aluminum Loft Sleeve allows golfers to customize face angle, loft and lie preference
- Tour-tested internal acoustic management techniques control vibration and pitch at the time of impact
- Lamkin UTx Cord Grey/Black Grip
Mitsubishi Tensei CK Red 50 Graphite Shaft
- High-launching, lightweight shaft designed to help golfers maximize speed and performance
- Ideal for those with low to mid swing speeds who seek a combination of high trajectory and speed
- Carbon Fiber/DuPont Kevlar (CK) woven material under hands increases strength and butt stability
- Flex: S / R / A | Weight: 50g | Torque: 4.1° | Kick Point: Low | Trajectory: High
Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 60 Graphite Shaft
- Provides enhanced stability and feel in an ultra-lightweight shaft profile
- Ideal for medium swing speeds seeking more consistent performance and tighter dispersion
- Carbon Fiber/DuPont Kevlar (CK) woven material under hands increases strength and stability
- Flex: X / S / R | Weight: 70g (X); 67g (S); 64g (R) | Torque: 4.4° (X); 4.5° (S) 4.6° (R) | Kick Point: Mid | Trajectory: High
Mitsubishi Tensei CK White 60/70 Graphite
- Low-launching, lightweight shaft designed to h
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Web ID: 17TYMMM3DRVR460MRDRV
- SKU: 18900322
|8.5°||8.5° (+/- 2°, Adjustable)||58° - 62°||45.5"||460cc||D4|
|9.5°||9.5° (+/- 2°, Adjustable)||58° - 62°||45.5"||460cc||D4|
|10.5°||10.5° (+/- 2°, Adjustable)||58° - 62°||45.5"||460cc||D4|
|12°||12° (+/- 2°, Adjustable)||58° - 62°||45.5"||460cc||D4|