TaylorMade M2 Rescue
Hybrid/Irons GapWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
The very nature of the hybrid design, with its low center of gravity, shallow face height and wide sole, make it a category of clubs that all players can benefit from, when properly fit.
By analyzing your swing characteristics and determining the longest iron in your set that you hit consistently, the proper loft (trajectory and distance control, distance gapping), length (distance control, accuracy), and shaft flex (distance and accuracy control, feel) of hybrids can be determined to improve your performance from the difficult "long iron" distances. Call your local Golf Galaxy store today to book your Hybrid/Irons Gap Analysis.
Usually ships in 3 business days.
Standard Ground Service Available
Spell forgiveness with an "M" in honor of the TaylorMade M2 Rescue New. Geocoustic™ technology uses a sunken sole shape to afford a larger face and a larger footprint at address, adding forgiveness, with external sound ribs controlling vibrations for the ultimate in sound and feel. The fluted hosel not only further enhances the acoustic performance but also helps lower CG, while the new Speed Pocket boosts speed and distance, even on low-face contact.
- What does it do? It further improves sound and feel.
- How does it do that? The shorter hosel moves less and retains more energy compared to the 2016 model.
- Sunken sole shape affords a larger face and a larger footprint at address
- External sound ribs actively manage vibration and pitch to produce exceptional feel at impact
- The combination of the two delivers a new level of forgiveness and best-in-class sound
- New, longer Speed Pocket is more active, generating more speed and massive distance
- Low-profile design inspires confidence and increases playability from a variety of lies
- TM REAX graphite shaft
- TM Dual Feel grip
Headcovers NOT included
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Web ID: 16TYMMVYRNRSCHYB
|Model||Loft||Lie||Length||Swing Weight||Head Volume|