TaylorMade M2 D-Type Driver
Driver FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
We carry all the best drivers with the latest in materials, technology and adjustability. Our PGA/LPGA Pros and Certified Fitters match your swing to find your perfect driver.
Driver Fitting is a detailed process. It involves the customization of all the major aspects of a driver that can affect the playability, feel and overall performance of the driver. Length is fit to optimize the best combination of consistency and distance. The best loft choice is determined to maximize launch angle and spin, key ingredients to optimizing distance. Shaft flex and type are determined to optimize trajectory, distance and feel. The proper face angle optimizes directional control and weight to improve the balance of the driver. Grip size, style and type are customized improving shot consistency and provide the player with the comfort, security and feel they desire from address through impact.
Realize your potential off the tee. Find your nearest Golf Galaxy store to schedule your Driver Fitting.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
"M" is for forgiveness with the introduction of the TaylorMade M2 Driver New. Geocoustic™ technology uses a sunken sole shape to afford a larger face and a larger footprint at address, adding forgiveness, with external sound ribs controlling vibrations for the ultimate in sound and feel. The 6-layer carbon crown and low-density titanium body help get CG extremely low, optimizing launch, while a deeper, more active Speed Pocket means more speed and distance more often.
- Sunken sole shape affords a larger face and a larger footprint at address
- External sound ribs actively manage vibration and pitch to produce exceptional feel at impact
- The combination of the two delivers a new level of forgiveness and best-in-class sound
- Combines a 6-layer carbon crown with a low-density 9-1-1 titanium body and a heavy fixed weight
- Gets CG extremely low and back to further enhance forgiveness and launch conditions
- New, deeper Speed Pocket is 3x more active, generating high launch, low spin, more speed, and massive distance
- D-Type model is more heel-weighted, has slight offset, and uses advanced visual cues to deliver an average of 12 yards of draw bias
- FF2FF manufacturing process ensures highest-quality craftsmanship from top to bottom, crown to body
- 4° aluminum Loft Sleeve with 12 settings for loft and face angle
- Matrix MFS5 X5 White Tie graphite shaft
- TM Dual Feel grip
Headcovers NOT included
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Web ID: 17TYMMNWM2DTYPDRVDRV
|Model||Loft||Lie||Length||Swing Weight||Head Volume|
|9.5°||Adjustable (±2°)||Adjustable (57.0° to 61.0°)||45.75''||D3||460cc|
|10.5°||Adjustable (±2°)||Adjustable (57.0° to 61.0°)||45.75''||D3||460cc|
|12.0°||Adjustable (±2°)||Adjustable (57.0° to 61.0°)||45.75''||D3||460cc|